CHAPTER 32

The Emperor was enraged when he found out that someone wants to assassinate his son. Qin Zhang Wei eventually told him that they were not the target and that the assassins are being questioned. He also told them that they were not the target, instead it was the first daughter of the Feng household who was with them.

They all looked shocked, especially Qin Jinhai "Zhang Wei, you mean you found her? You... why.. Why didn't you bring her here? She and her siblings can stay with us" Qin Zhang Wei looked at his father "I told her that, but she doesn't want to. There's nothing to worry about, besides she have some servants with her. He seems capable of protecting her. "

Qian Li Jun hum in agreement "I feel like we will see her soon enough. I also think that she is a good pair for Brother Zhang" the Crown Prince, Qian Yi Zian looked at his brother curiously "why is that brother?"

Qian Li Jun pouted "She is cold and scary as hell. She is far from what I imagine from the story of General Yingjie" The Emperor laughed at his son while the other men shook their heads.

After they talked with the Emperor and the princes, they all boarded their carriage. Inside the carriage Yang Chen informed Qin Zhang Wei that Xiang Zihao and his wife are now back at the Qin's Manor.

Lei Peizhi and seven of his men left the An village. Two weeks have passed, and they have arrived at the Capital city of the Qian Empire late at night. They smirked and went to do their job. Afterwards they immediately proceed to the Silver Lotus Restaurant. A guard immediately stood upright when he saw and recognized Lei Peizhi and his men. They went in and saw that the restaurant is lively as ever, "Go to the courtyard and have a rest. We'll leave at dawn and escort the miss" Lei Peizhi ordered his men and proceeded to the caretaker's office.

"Captain Lei Peizhi" Wen Fai Hong, the caretaker smiled widely and gestured for him to take a seat. Lei Peizhi took out a letter from Lu Ying Yue, and the atmosphere inside the room became serious.

"Wen Fai Hong, I hope everything's well at your end. Please continue to look after the restaurant, for me. Make sure that Peizhi and his group are well taken care of. Prepare their armors for me. I also want you to buy a few vacant shops besides the restaurant. I want to sell sauces and embroidered goods to help the other servants earn some money. Take care of everyone for me. I'll see you soon." -Head of the Feng Household "

Wen Fai Hong took a deep breath and smiled, "How are they?" he asked. Lei Peizhi looked around and replied, "They are well, she was able to find Uncle Ling and Aunt Jiao" Wen Fai Hong nodded and stood up. He went to a nearby candle and burned the letter.