CHAPTER 25

On her way back to their stall, Lu Ying Yue passed by the tea house, and saw Xiang Zihao with the Third Prince Qian Li Jun and another man. Lu Ying Yue was able to confirm her thoughts when she was able to recognize the man.

Qin Zhang Wei was listening to the report of Xiang Zihao when he saw a woman below staring at them. He smirked at her and could not help himself to think that the woman looks familiar. "What are you looking at, Brother Wei?" Qian Li Jun asked him and looked at the below. Qin Zhang Wei glanced at the prince beside him and shook his head.

Xiang Zihao stiffened when he saw Lu Ying Yue looking at them. "Gen. Qin I don't think that she will cause us any harm" Qin Zhang Wei just hummed. Qian Li Jun saw their exchange, and he sighed "Why don't you introduce that woman to us. Besides, I heard there's a special sauce being sold around here"

"The sauce you are talking about is being sold by that woman, her name is Lu Ying Yue" Xiang Zihao replied looking at them. Qin Zhang Wei nodded, and his shadow guard Yang Chen showed up beside their table "Invite her to have tea with us" the man bowed and left.

When Lu Ying Yue saw that the man noticed her, she immediately looked away. She began walking back to her stall, when a man showed up in front of her and bowed. "Hello Miss. I am called Yang Chen, My Master invites you to join them at the tea house" Lu Ying Yue raised her eyebrow and was about to decline when she saw a familiar token from the guard.

Qiu Weiyuan saw Lu Ying Yue from a far and noticed a man blocking her path. He frowned and approach them "Miss, is this man troubling you?", Lu Ying Yue pursed her lips and sighed "Weiyuan, inform Aunt Jiao that I'll be at the tea house meeting someone" Qiu Weiyuan nodded and stared at the man.

The man nodded and led her back to the tea house. She was escorted up to the balcony and noticed that they transferred to a new table. With a cold expression, Lu Ying Yue bowed and greeted the men "Greetings to your royal highness Third Prince Qian Li Jun, Supreme General Qin Zhang Wei and Brother Zihao"

The Third Prince looked shocked that someone from a village recognized him in his disguise. He immediately smiled and motioned for her to sit. Lu Ying Yue sat beside Xiang Zihao, "I'm glad that Miss Lu accepted my invite" Qin Zhang Wei spoke which surprised the men at the table.

Lu Ying Yue nodded "Of course it would be an honor to be in your presence. And I also wonder what you are doing here" Qin Zhang Wei sipped his tea, when Qian Li Jun asked her "Miss Lu, isn't shocked that we are having an afternoon chat here with Zihao?"

"The moment I saw Brother Zihao, he looked familiar. It seems like I saw him at the Capital before, but I didn't know his name. Brother Zihao never harmed me or my siblings, so I didn't mind that he is someone from the Capital"