CHAPTER 36

Lu Ying Yue went to her room, accompanied by Jiao Jing, and other female servants. She decided to wear a dark-blue dress robe, embroidered with a detailed pattern of carnation flowers with silver and white threads. Jiao Jing combed her hair in half with the help of a female servant. They divide her hair in half, they did a simple braid in the upper part and let loose the lower half. For the hair accessories, they used a silver flower and a moon design hair ornament. To finish it off, she wore a silver white cape embroidered with moon and carnation patterns.

Before she left, she looked at Lu Hu An "Rest well, and don't think too much, don't worry about me and look after yourself and Xiao Yan. Wait for Uncle Huang Ji and he'll answer your questions."

Lu Ying Yue stepped out of the door, the guards stood up straight and bowed. They saw a different woman standing before them. When they were at the village, she wore a simple dress and a relaxed expression, but now they see an expressionless woman surrounded by a cold aura.

She took a deep breath and stared at her servants and the guards around her. Wen Fai Hong smiled and cleared his throat "I introduced to you Miss Feng Ying Yue, the first-born granddaughter of the late esteemed Master Feng Bo Chao. She is the owner of Silver Lotus Restaurant. This are her siblings Master Feng Hu An, the second Master of the Feng household and Miss Feng Zhi Yan the young Miss of the Feng household"

Feng Ying Yue looked at him and said, "Uncle Fai, I'll leave them in your care" Wen Fai Hong nodded and escorted her to the carriage. A silver colored horse carriage stopped in front of the Lotus Courtyard. Her guards wore a black armor with silver linings. Lei Peizhi assist Feng Ying Yue in going up the carriage, before he rode his own horse.

She left a group of fifteen guards at the Lotus Courtyard. She also ordered the third in command, Fu Kai and fifteen guards to standby outside the Feng Manor and slowly disposed of the assassins.

On her way to Capital, she was accompanied by Lei Peizhi and Chang Min, along with six shadow guards.

The Capital was in chaos when they saw an unknown silver carriage arrive along with some guards. The eunuchs and maids ran around, and the chaos was soon heard by the grand eunuch.

The grand eunuch whispered to the Emperor what was going on, and the Emperor raised his eyebrow. The Supreme General and the princes noticed the actions of the Emperor and were about to question when the doors to the throne room opened and the woman entered. Loud and heated discussion was soon heard among the ministers.

The Emperor raised his hand, and the court ministers were silenced. Feng Ying Yue stood in front of the Emperor and bowed "Greetings to the Emperor Qian Fu Gang, Royal Highnesses Crown Prince Qian Yi Zian and Third Prince Qian Li Jun, Supreme General Qin Zhang Wei. May your Majesty be blessed and live for a thousand years and forgive this servant for intruding."