CHAPTER 18

Lei Peizhi nodded and was about to leave, when Lu Ying Yue raised her eyebrow "orders, Miss?" Lu Ying Yue was about to reply when the others arrived. "How can you leave like that without having a meal. Seat down and fill yourself before living. Knowing you, you went even use the money to buy a decent meal"

Lei Peizhi smiled sheepishly and the others laughed softly. Lu Ying Yue bought him a meal, while Jiao Jing and Qiu Weiyuan a snack. After having their meal, before Lei Peizhi could utter some goodbye, Lu Ying Yue sipped her tea and said, "While looking for the others, find some news at the Capital and from the manor." Lei Peizhi nodded and left, he blended with the people on the street.

When Lu Ying Yue can no longer see him, they left the tea house as well. They rode a horse cart going back home. After a while, they arrived back home, Lu Ying Yue looked at her brother and said "Hu An bring Yuan with you and distribute these sauce to the village chief and the elders, bring some to the Liang's and to sister Ying" Ling Cheung nodded and looked at Qiu Weiyuan who nodded as well.

The village chief and the elders thanked Hu An profusely "Hu An you shouldn't bother with this, but thank you" Hu An nodded "we also thank the village chief and the elders for helping us" Hu An bowed and left with Qiu Weiyuan.

Hu An and Qiu Weiyuan went to the Liang's, who were at their front yard conversing. "Hu An, you're here it seems like you Miss me" Liang Kun Lan teased Lu Hu An who ignored him. Lu Hu An gave the sauce to Mrs. Liang who thanked him. He also introduced Qiu Weiyuan to the Liang Family.

When they left the Liang's, they encounter Li Huian and Xiang Zihao on the way and gave them the sauce. "Hu An, thank you and give Sister Ying our thanks as well" They bid them farewell and left.

For their meal, Lu Ying Yue decided to cook a meat dumpling with boar meat stew and sliced vegetables. Lu Ying Yue made the dough for the dumplings while Jiao Jing made the stew. Chunhua was assigned to slice the vegetables, and they also asked Ling Cheung to accompany Lu Zhi Yan.

Ling Cheung and Lu Zhi Yan were at the front yard playing with the rabbits, He took some bad seeds and fed them to the pheasant at the wooden cage. Ling Cheung also took some grass and gave it to Lu Zhi Yan, together they fed the rabbits to pass some time.

Lu Hu An and Qiu Weiyuan were on their way home, when they saw a man passed by them. They ignored him "Yuan, tomorrow you should go to the river with me to catch some fish. The fish you caught will be brought home for us, and I'll go and sell the fish I caught to Old Man Wu" Qiu Weiyuan nodded.

Qiu Weiyuan looks distracted when they arrive home, Ling Cheung approaches him and pat his back "Is something the matter Yuan?" Qiu Weiyuan shook his head and replied "While walking back home, the Third Master and I encountered a man. I feel something wrong about him, and tomorrow young Master and I will go catch some fish"

Ling Cheung nodded his head "Don't worry, we'll stay here with the Miss, besides, I dare anyone to harm the young Miss and I let them feel the wrath of the heavens" Ling Cheung smirked and went back inside the house.