CHAPTER 12

Qin Zhang Wei glanced at him "en". His expression became dark and cold when he heard that his fiancée suddenly left the Capital. A guard suddenly appeared and bowed at the two men. Qian Li Jun glanced at him and grinned.

"Yang Chen prepared the carriage; the Third Prince and I are going back to the Capital" the man named Yang Chen smirked and bowed. "Don't worry about my betrothed, I already sent someone look for her"

Lu Hu An and Lu Zhi Yan brought the servants around the village since they were not familiar with their surroundings. They also observe the house that their Masters live and realize that they must have really worked hard to live a decent life.

There was a vegetable field at one side and on the other is a garden with a fence housing three wild rabbits. Ling Cheung "we'll help the young Master plant the vegetables here, but we need to create another plot since these aren't enough"

Jiao Jing nodded "then we will leave the planting to you and Yuan, Chunhua and I will help young Miss inside." They hum in agreement and left to do their chores.

Jiao Jing and Wei Chunhua went to the kitchen and saw Lu Ying Yue putting out the ingredients they bought. Lu Ying Yue smiled at them "Aunt Jiao please smash the tomatoes and clean the small jars, then Xiao Hua please thinly slice these chili peppers and mince the garlic"

"Yes, Miss" the two servants nodded and did their work. Lu Hu An arrived at the kitchen and approach his older sister "Sister Ying, I need the seeds you bought, Uncle Ling and Yuan are almost done preparing the soil"

Lu Ying Yue nodded and handed over the seeds. "Ohh, where's Xiao Yan?" Lu Hu An stopped on his track and turned around "she's outside playing with the rabbit" Lu Ying Yue nodded and continued mincing the pork meat.

On a wok, Lu Ying Yue added a small amount of pork lard and the pork meat. She stirred it and when it was slightly brown, she added water, smash tomatoes, and spices. She asked Jiao Jing to stir the sauce, Lu Ying Yue used flour to thicken the sauce "Aunt Jing let's transfer the sauce in the jar"

Lu Ying Yue and Jiao Jing were transferring the pork sauce in a jar when Lu Zhi Yan came in "Sister Ying, is that the sauce you were talking about? It smells good" Lu Zhi Yan smiled and sat down. Lu Zhi Yan and the servants smiled at her "Don't worry Xiao Yan we'll taste the sauce later" When Lu Zhi Yan heard her sister, she grinned and nodded.

After cleaning the wok, she went to Wei Chunhua and hummed in agreement when she saw the sliced chilies. She took the sliced chili peppers and ground it. She mixed the chili peppers with salt.

She added a small amount of pork lard in the wok and added the garlic. She stirred it until it turned golden yellow. Then she added the salted chilies and stir-fried it. She added a cup of pork lard, small amount of brown sugar. After cooking the chili sauce, she also transferred it into the jar. After cleaning the kitchen, they went to the front yard and rested for a while.

Jiao Jing stood up and bowed to Lu Ying Yue "Miss, Chunhua and I will go and prepare dinner" Lu Ying Yue nodded "prepare dinner for all of us, we'll eat together"

When they heard Lu Ying Yue, their eyes became wide and "But Miss—" Lu Ying Yue cut them off and stared at them. Jiao Jing sighed and nodded with a small smile.