CHAPTER 42

He also remembered that she is now the head of the household, so he immediately bowed, and his family followed soon after. "Ying Yue, I'm glad that you are all safe. Hu An told me everything you all did at the village. The matter regarding my brother must be done now?"

Feng Ying Yue became cold and replied "Minister Feng will be decapitated along with other officials for treason. His concubine and their children will be hanged. Their servants were killed while the rest were sold." Feng Huang Ji sighed and nodded. They talked for a while and saw that the sun was about to set.

"Uncle Huang, you and Auntie along with my cousins can moved back to the Manor after three days. I have Uncle Ling to send some carpenters to fix the manor. First and second cousins can join Hu An enroll back to academy and continue their studies"

Feng Huang Ji teared up along with his wife who profusely thank Feng Ying Yue for her help. They soon left on a horse carriage. She went to the Silver Lotus Restaurant to check its improvement. Wen Fai Hong also escorted her to see the stores beside the restaurant. Feng Ying Yue nodded and said "I'll come tomorrow to make the sauce. Send a servant to Aunt Jiao for the ingredients. As for the embroidery, asked the wives of the servants if they want to work, then we will evaluate their performance" Wen Fai Hong smiled and left "They will be happy for your offer Miss Ying. I'm glad your back Miss"

Soon she left the restaurant and went to the General's household. Lei Peizhi and Chang Min escorted her to the General's household. Lu Hu An who was conversing with Qin Jinhai saw her sister, he stood up and approached her.

Feng Ying Yue smiled and hugged him. She bowed and greeted everyone. Qin Yingjie teared up when he observed the lady standing in front of him. He hugged her tightly while muttering "Thank heavens, I can now rest peacefully knowing that you and your siblings are now safe or else if I met your grandfather and Qian Li Zhixin in afterlife they'll surely throw a fit at me"

Feng Ying Yue laughed remembering her grandfather's temper. "General Yingjie is right with grandfather's temper. He'll surely throw a fit, but that doesn't mean you now rest. Xiao Yan is still at seven years old, she still needs to get to know more about her grandfathers" Qin Yingjie laughed and patted her back.

Mrs. Qin hugged her and asked what are her plans "I already talked to Uncle Huang Ji, after three days they can moved back to the east manor and that our cousins and Hu An can now continue their studies. I'm also waiting for Uncle Guang and Shun Hua to come back. It's been almost nine years since they left" they nodded their heads. "From what I remember, Shun Hua is two years older than you right? Besides that from what I observed Hu An is still fifteen years old, enrolling back to the academy won't be an issue since he is a bright kid. Ying Yue if you need anything do not be shy and approach me or anyone of us. Afterall your going to be my daughter soon" Mrs. Qin warmly smiled at her.

Qin Zhang Wei sat across and noticed that she removed her coat and she was dressed in her dark blue dress robe. He continued to observe her, and without saying anything Feng Ying Yue observed him as well. She noticed that he has no plans of talking to her, so she looked away and conversed with Qin Yingjie.

Qin Jinhai saw their exchanged, he smirked and asked Feng Ying Yue "Ying Yue, will you still accept the betrothal to Zhang Wei?" Feng Hu An looked at his sister and faintly smiled "If Supreme General Qin Zhang Wei will have me as his only wife, then it will be my honor to accept him as my husband" Feng Ying Yue said and smiled. Qin Jinhai smiled at her reply and continued to converse with Feng Hu An.