CHAPTER 27

The men stared at her "We need to know who is the head of the Feng household" the Third Prince said in reply. Lu Ying Yue nodded glanced at the man beside her "Your highness, I think we all know that you  know the answer to that question. Besides the walls have ears. I cannot risk the safety of my siblings and of my servants."

Qin Zhang Wei sighed "Your siblings and your servants can follow you to my manor. After all you are my betrothed" Lu Ying Yue smiled faintly at the young general. She took a deep breath and said "Thank you for that offer General Qin, but I can't accept it. Even though we have a common enemy, I still prefer to fight my own battles. Don't worry I'll ask for help if I can't beat my enemy. Just be patient, you will all soon see an amazing show" Lu Ying Yue stood up, smirked and bowed.

Qian Li Jun sprang up when he remembered something "Wait! I heard from Xiang Zihao that you are the one who is selling that sauce. I caught a smell of it before and I asked my servant to buy it only to find out it was already sold out" his actions surprised the people around him including Qin Zhang Wei, only to shake his head when he heard the Third Prince.

Lu Ying Yue laughed softly and Qiu Weiyuan raised his eyebrow in disbelief "Yuan, bring Aunt Jiao here and inform her about our customer" Qiu Weiyuan nodded and left "Third Prince, you may be the son of the emperor but customer is a customer. I treat everyone fairly. Dont worry, I'll give you the same price. I have two types of sauce, meat sauce and chilli sauce. For the meat sauce, I used pork meat and boar meat. The meat sauce has two kinds, we have the original sauce and spicy sauce. The original flavor if meat sauce is sold for thirty five Copper coins, while the spicy flavor is sold for forty coppers. The Chili sauce cost twenty copper coins"

Jiao Jing and Qiu Weiyuan immediately came up, when Lu Ying Yue was in the middle of her explanation. Lu Ying Yue took out two jars for each sauce and placed it on the table.

Qian Li Jun smiled and gestured for his servant to hand over the money. Jiao Jing wrapped the jars and handed it to the servant. Qin Zhang Wei and Lu Ying Yue were staring at each other "Aunt Jiao please pack another for the General" Jiao Jing nodded her head, wrapped the jars and handed it to a different servant.

The Third Prince glanced at them curiously "Ying Yue, why do you sell it at a low price?". Lu Ying Yue pursed her lips "the people here aren't rich, their money is only used to spend what is necessary. Don't worry your highness, I'll make sure to increase the prices when I come back at the Capital"

Qin Zhang Wei smirked at the dumbfounded prince. "Please do only inform the people you trust about this matter". Soon Lu Ying Yue, Jiao Jing and Qiu Weiyuan rode a horse cart back home.

Lu Hu An and Ling Cheung were at the front yard waiting for them. It was already dark when they arrived back. Lu Ying Yue informed them about the Third Prince and the SupremeGeneral.

"Be alert and be careful of your actions. Brother Zihao and Sister Huian are their guards, I don't want to force you to trust them. But I want you all to believe that they won't harm us" Lu Ying Yue told them.