CHAPTER 15

Li Huian looked at her husband, Xiang Zihao nodded his head and pressed the clothes together to remove excess water. After a while, they stood up and bid farewell.

Lu Ying Yue and Qiu Chunhua arrived back at home and they hanged the clothes. Qiu Chunhua told the others what happened at the river. Lu Hu An suddenly stood up angrily and was about to leave when Lu Ying Yue grab his arm and stopped him. "Hu An calm down, everything's fine he didn't do anything besides Chunhua, Sister Huian and Brother Zihao were there."

Li Huian and Xiang Zihao were walking back to their home, when Li Huian voiced out her thoughts "Zihao, they are really from the Capital, that woman named Chunhua is a servant of a noble household." Xiang Zihao nodded his head "Don't worry, I don't think they are here to cause trouble"

Lu Ying Yue sat at the kitchen table and tapped her fingers. She looked at Jiao Jing and Qiu Weiyuan "Aunt Jing, Yuan, tomorrow we'll go to town and sell the sauces" they nodded their heads. Lu Ying Yue went to her room and took out pillowcases and began embroidering.

Everyone at the house was relaxing at the front yard, Lu Hu An and Qiu Weiyuan decided to go to the forest to look for firewood. After a while, they found some logs and some dried twigs. They began chopping it in half using an axe.

While on their way home they encounter an injured wild boar and brought it home. The sun began to set, Ling Cheung and Lu Zhi Yan went out of the house to wait for the males. From afar they recognized their silhouette.

Lu Hu An proceeds to the kitchen to drop the firewood, while Qiu Weiyuan drops the wild boar at the corner. Ling Cheung looked at him and smiled "Why don't you and take a bath, I'll handle this" Qiu Weiyuan shook his head in disagreement "It's fine Uncle Ling, besides my clothes is already dirty, I'll clean this and you can just chop it"

Qiu Weiyuan took off his shirt and took a knife. He began to remove the blood left and began cleaning the boar. He put the boar in the hot water and took it out again to scrape its hairs. He removed the organs and cleaned it.

After dropping the firewood, Lu Hu An took a bath and after finishing his bath he went outside and saw Ling Cheung chopping the wild boar. He went to the kitchen and saw them cook the innards for dinner. Ling Cheung washed the chopped meat and hung it dry in the kitchen.

While they were having their dinner, Lu Hu An glanced at his older sister "Sister Ying, why don't you make some boar meat sauce" Lu Ying Yue nodded her head and smiled at her brother.

"That's a good idea, I'll make it tomorrow early in the morning, before we leave town" Lu Ying Yue began to think that tomorrow will be a busy day for them. "Sister Ying, can I go to town with you tomorrow?" Lu Zhi Yan asked her sister.