CHAPTER 13

During dinner, they tried the sauces they cooked earlier along with other dishes. Lu Hu An nodded his head and said "Sister Ying, this tastes good" Lu Ying Yue smiled. After they clean the dishes, Lu Ying Yue put Lu Zhi Yan to sleep after taking a bath.

"Miss, how are we going to sell these sauces?" Ling Cheung asked. "I'm waiting for Peizhi to arrive. Let's see the condition of the others, then I'll ask them to sell this" the others nodded in understanding.

Lu Hu An stared at the wall then faced his sister "Then, are we going to stay here for good?" Lu Ying Yue faced her brother and sigh "No, unless you want to stay here, we can" the servants looked at each other then stared at Lu Ying Yue.

"Hu An, we cannot continue to live like this. Mother and Grandfather wouldn't like it. Even Uncle Guang is not happy that we chose to stay in An village rather than following them at Wei Mountain. I'm not going to allow that them to live in the place or spend the riches that doesn't belong to them. It was a good thing that grandfather gave me all your betrothal gifts and kept it in a different place. Besides we cannot just march back into the manor, something is happening at the Capital"

The air at the kitchen table became tense. Lu Hu An clenches his fist "Sister Ying, that man already removed us from the family and we cannot go back to the manor. We are not part of that family anymore. Besides that, how did you know that something is happening at the Capital?"

Lu Ying Yue clenched her jaw and stared into space "We are still part of that family, Hu An. Only the head of the family can remove someone from the family line. And earlier I saw the Third Prince arrive at the tea house. The Third Prince wouldn't go to a place without reason unless something is happening at the Capital."

With a gaping mouth, the Qiu siblings stare at their Master, Lu Hu An widen his eyes and stared at his sister "what do you mean? You...You mean that man is no—" Lu Ying Yue cut him off by nodding her head.

Qiu Weiyuan voiced his thoughts "Then, who is the head of the—" Lu Ying Yue faintly smiled at him "You'll know soon. It's getting late" Ling Cheung patted the back of Qiu Weiyuan and stood up. They all went to their respective rooms, Lu Hu An followed his sister "Sister Ying, how.... I mean what now?" Lu Ying Yue sighed and hug her brother and patted his back "What do you mean what now? We will continue to live as usual, we need to do some laundry tomorrow, water the vegetable field, feed the rabbits''

Lu Hu An let out an exasperated sigh "I didn't mean that, I mean—", Lu Ying Yue smiled softly "I know what you meant. Don't worry about that, I'll handle it. Make sure that you and Xiao Yan will listen to me in future no matter what happens. Just stay together and stay safe" Lu Hu An nodded and stood up, Lu Ying Yue held his hand and kissed his forehead.