Pt. 33 - A Second Plan

omg wait I gotta do something-
popopcandy - is also writing a Rock Lee x reader >:) shout out to my Wattpad bestie!! I'm completely aware that she has more reads than I do, but it doesn't hurt to remind y'all!!

(there's a lot of dialogue in this chapter)

[Lee's POV]

"Hey dad!"

"My son! How are you today?"

"I am doing fantastic! How are you and Kakashi?"

"Great as always. How about (y/n)?"

"...She is asleep right now, still healing. But I would say she's doing well."

Metal came into the living room where I was, and saw me sitting on the couch with the phone to my ear.

"Is that Grandpa Gai?" I nodded. "Can I talk to him?"

"Not yet kiddo. In a few minutes, though." Metal sat next to me. "Dad, you called me. What is up?"

"Right! Since I think you're waiting until after you introduce us to put a ring on that girl, Kashi and I were wondering if you two wanted to come over for dinner one night soon?"

"Oh. For sure! I will ask her for a date when she wakes up to make sure it is in her schedule. But Absolutely!" Metal tugged on my sleeve and gave me the irresistible pouty lip. "Metal is just dying to talk to you-"

"Give him the phone!" He directed, and I handed the phone to Metal.

"Gramps!"

I smiled, and let Metal keep the phone when going to check on my beloved (y/n). She was laying flat on her back, eyes open, blinking slowly. I sat next to her, and kissed her forehead.

"My love?" I pushed a few strands of hair away from her face, and she turned her head to me. "How are you feeling?"

"...Tired. Bored," she sighed, reaching for my hand. "I'm sorry. I know it's rude, I guess I'm just tired of laying here. I sorta miss my job."

"I do not think it is rude. I would hate just sleeping all the time," I say that like I have not been in the exact same position. She would probably think it funny if I told her about Gaara... "well... if you want something to do, how about meeting my parents?"

"Sounds good. When?" I didn't expect her to answer so quickly. I called Metal back into my room. He was still chatting away with my dad.

"Can I have my phone back for a minute?"

"Yes papa, here," he handed my phone back.

"Lee you didn't tell me he had found a new ...grandfather..."

"Oh... Sorry," I turned back to my Lotus, who was now sitting up, ready to lean on my shoulder. "When should we come for dinner?"

"Is (y/n) awake?"

"Yep. She is with me now."

"Can I talk to her?"

(Y/n) nodded a yes, taking the phone from my hand and pressing it to her ear.

"Hello Mr. Gai," she greeted calmly, letting me listen in on her conversation.

"Please, just call me Gai. How are you, dear?"

"A little sleepy, I just woke up. Yourself?"

"I'm well. I wanted to ask when you were free for dinner?"

"I've been given a few weeks off, so I'm really free any time, any day Lee is."

"So tomorrow would work?"

"Of course."

"Awesome." The phone seemed to go fuzzy and I could only barely make out what he was saying. But it sounded something like "Kakashi! (y/n), Metal, and Lee are coming over for dinner tomorrow-" he was back to normal for a moment. "does seven work?"

"Yeah-" (y/n) giggled.

Dad was muffled once again. "-tomorrow at 7!" He laughed and came back. "Me and my husband are truly excited to meet you."

"I'm excited to meet you guys too. Lee has told me enough about you to make me excited-" the phone cut out for a moment, ending the call. "what was that?"

"He is really forgetful when it comes to charging his phone. Do not worry," I nudged her face with my nose. "I love you," I said happily. Metal got up with us and sat in my lap. "And I love you, Metal. We are going to Gramps tomorrow for dinner. You can tell him all about your new school and your new friends. How's that sound?"

"Yeah!! I'm excited! And I wanna see Kashi too!"

"You will. Are you ready for bed?"

"No. I will go now." Metal got up and ran to the bathroom, leaving me and (y/n) alone.

"Can we watch a movie tonight? In the living room? I can't sit in here anymore."

"Of course. We can go in there now," I picked her up and brought her to the couch in front of the TV. Metal came out a few minutes later to tell me he was ready for bed and wanted to say goodnight.

[Awhile later - (y/n)'s POV]

Metal was already asleep, but Lee and I stayed up to watch a movie in the living room on the couch.

Lee kept looking over at me, though I kept my eyes on the t.v. as he put one of his arms around me.

All the sudden, I could feel his breath on my ear, moving down my neck. My heart swelled before dropping to my stomach. He sweetly kissed slightly behind my ear for just a second. "C-can I?" He whispered.

I hummed back in response, happy to let him do what he will.

He placed more kisses on my neck, with his nose pressed to my skin. At first, all it was was sweet small pecks. But within a few minutes, he had slowed down to one area, slowly sucking on my skin. Heat rushed to my cheeks after he pulled away, leaving a string of saliva from my neck to his mouth. I smiled sheepishly, and he started sucking in a different spot. I moaned quietly and crossed my legs, more heat burning my cheeks.

He noticed my shifting and squirming, so he paused, and whispered into my neck. "Should I stop?"

"N-no, go ahead-"

"Will it make you embarrassed tomorrow when you meet my dads?" My eyes went wide, I had forgotten about meeting Guy and Kakashi tomorrow in the heat of the moment.

"How many... Marks are there now?"

"...three."

I sighed sadly and leaned on his shoulder, slowly scooting down so my head was on his chest. I pulled my legs up on the couch, and wrapped my arm around him. I was practically laying on top of him now, he was propped on the arm of the couch.

I didn't care much about the movie, so I closed my eyes and relaxed. He kissed my head and started stroking my hair. I buried my face in his chest and smiled, taking in his scent. "I'm so in love with you, Rock Lee," I mumbled.

"And I you, (y/n) (l/n)."

--

(A/n)

heyooo!!

As of recently, I've been feeling a lot of writers block and burnout from both school & the internet in general.

I'm not 100% sure that I'll actually do it but I'm thinking of taking a break. My creativity is lacking, and I need some new ideas. I think the only way I'll be able to come up with more, is to let them flow without feeling the need to incorporate them with my work.

So, after this chapter, I'll be gone for a while. that could mean a week, a month or even up to three months (I doubt it will be that long though).

I hope you all understand! see you later!! 🥰

your's truly,

-304