pt. 5 - He's My Ex

"Sasuke stop!" I yelled, punching at his chest. It had been too long since he arrived, Lee should be here any second.

"Why? You like this. I know that much," he rubbed his hands on my back and sides, running them up to my breasts.

"Get off me!" Just then, the door opened, Lee pushing himself towards me.

Lee was furious, he ripped Sasuke off of me, and cornered him against the door and raised his fist. I dropped to the floor, holding myself, tears dripping from my eyes.

I watched as Lee punched Sasuke's face, over and over until he begged to be let go, Sasuke hadn't been fast enough to defend himself. Lee turned back to me, asking for direction. Weather or not to let him go. I'm pretty sure Lee had the power to kill Sasuke if I said so. I shook my head no.

"Thank you," Sasuke squeaked, opened the door from the ground, and crawled away away.

There was blood on his fists.

My head was spinning, I couldn't comprehend what was happening.

Lee was talking to me but I couldn't seem to respond.

The whole event was maybe ten minutes, but my world had flipped.

I was still shaking, holding myself in a ball. Lee was crouching next to me, a hand on my back, the other on my knee.

"(Y/n), are you okay?" He spoke quietly, calmly, trying to get me to relax. I could only shake my head. "Okay, okay, come here," he slowly placed his hands on my cheeks to force my eyes onto his. "I got you. Relax, I am here now. You are safe," he kissed my forehead, bringing me closer if I let him. And I did.

"T-thank you," I mumbled into his chest. "Why did you come? You d-didn't have to."

"Because I will always be there when you need me to be. Okay?"

"O- okay," I paused, remembering his son. "What about M-Metal? What is he doing?"

"Do not worry, he went back to his friend's house," he hushed me. "I called in from work. Normally I come in on Saturday to make sure there is no one snooping around campus," I closed my eyes for a moment, and began to relax, resting my head on his shoulder. I sniffled, and my tears stopped.

I continued to stare into his chest blankly, thinking about nothing but how safe I felt in his arms, how quickly he had gotten here to save the day.

"Any better?" I hummed a yes, and sighed deeply. He rubbed my arm gently, kissed my head again. "How about you come back to my place. We can pick up Metal, and grab some dinner. I will keep you safe there, and we will relax. Does that sound good?"

"It's not a bother?"

"Not at all."

"But I stayed over last night. I don't want to bug you."

"But I like you. I like spending time with you, and... My... My son likes you. So, you are not a bother. Come home with me?" he started to stand, pulling me up while holding my hands. I smiled slightly, and agreed.

"I need a shower..." I chuckled. Lee wiped a tear that had fallen a while back, and hugged me again.

"You can get one at my house. Now let's get out of here?"

"I'll grab my bag, it'll just be a second," he let me go. I went straight back to my room to grab my purse. I slung it over my shoulder, and met Lee in the living room.

"Your phone?" He had my crushed phone in his hands.

"...oh," I mumbled. "I- it's fine. I'll get a new one later. But I need to call my mom... Can I use yours?"

"Do you need a minute here before we head out? I do not want to i-"

"It's fine. Let's head out. I can call in the car," took his hand, and he pulled me outside of my apartment, and to his car. He always opens the door to his car for me to let me in.

"Here," he handed me his unlocked phone, and got in the driver's seat. I dialed my mom, the phone rang twice.

"(M/n), (l/n) speaking, who is this?"

"Hey mom."

"Oh. Hey hun. Who's phone is this?"

"It's Lee's. Hey, did you give Sasuke my number?"

"No. That dude is crazy, even I know that."

"Oh. Do you know who might have?" I grabbed Lee's hand, and again placed it on my thigh.

"I have no clue. Is everything alright?"

"It is now. He got my number somehow, and tracked my phone to my address."

"Oh my gosh. What happened?"

"He... Touched me. I'm lucky that Lee came. Alright. I'm gonna go. Love you mom."

"Love you too. Talk to you later," I hung up and put Lee's phone in the cup holder.

After a minute of silence, Lee looked over at me for a second, and gripped my thigh a little tighter.

"Do you need to talk about it?"

"..."

"(Y/n)?

Hey, (y/n),"

"(Y/n)," I had fallen blank. I couldn't talk again. "Okay. We can talk when you are ready. Until then-"

"He's my ex," I suddenly stopped him. "Cheated on me twice, and he said some stuff to me that hurt too much. There is more I could tell you about, but I don't think you want to hear about it," I chuckled coldly to myself with tears in my eyes. "I thought I was over it until today."

"I am here to listen if you need to talk. And I always will be," I held both of my hands over his one on my thigh. "I care about you. You know that, right?"

"Of course I know that. But you should know that I feel the same. If you ever want to talk about anything, I am here. I don't want to use you like you're my emotional punching bag. It's not fair to you, and I know I've pushed people away by doing it before. I've learned from my mistakes," the car came to a halt at a red light in front of us. "Hey, look at me for a second?" He turned his head to me, and I gently kissed him. "Thank you."

Turned back to the road with a light shade of blush on his cheeks. "We are almost there," he huffed, still smiling.

 "We are almost there," he huffed, still smiling

[I would just like to know how I got here. Can someone explain please? Jk I just-]