pt. 7 - Hungry

[Content warning: suggestive content, but no explicit scenes]

"Where are you going?" I groaned, feeling the weight of the bed shift. Lee was getting up, and I didn't want him to go.

"I am going to make breakfast for you," he replied, sitting on the edge of the bed. I grabbed the hem of his shirt to get his attention.

"Nooo... You're warm and I'm not hungry. Come back Lee," I smiled, pulling him back down.

"Are you really not hungry?"

"I just want cuddles," I mumbled, and pulled him close.

"How about..." Lee started playfully attacking my face with sweet little kisses, making me laugh from the soft tickle of his lips. That was until his face was pressed to mine, connected at out lips. I made a soft "mmph" sound, calling my defeat. I was awake now.

He kept his lips firmly over mine, but I could feel the way he was smiling. I gave the same pressure back to him, pulling him closer on top of me. Just as I deepened the kiss, and ran my hands under his shirt to pull it up, the door squeaked open.

Lee immediately got off me and looked at the door.

"M-Metal!" He laughed nervously.

He stepped further in, completely unaware of what happened. He didn't see a thing, luckily. "Papa, I'm hungry," he said. Lee was still fixing his half pulled up shirt.

"Yeah papa, I'm hungry," I teased, poking at his side.

"You said-" he sighed with a smile. "Alright, I will make breakfast then." I placed an hand on Lee's shoulder, making him jump slightly, and his face go red. "Metal, you can go back to your room until breakfast is ready," Lee chuckled, and placed his hand over mine. Metal walked away, closing the door behind him.

"Your kid is cute," I giggled. Before I knew what was happening, Lee was back on top of me again, barely letting me breath from just how hard he was kissing me. "Lee..." I moaned softly into his mouth, not at all expecting the sudden rush of attention. He removed his lips from mine and grinned. "Do you... want to?" I blushed at my own words as he held himself over me, keeping my wrists pinned to the bed. I'm not sure that he even knew what he was doing, he just seemed so... Different... So powerful.

"If you do." His face went red again, he was becoming nervous... And excited.

"No, Lee. That isn't what I asked. Do you?" Lee then nodded quickly and kissed my forehead.

"And it is okay with you-"

"Yes. Now come on...." I urged, grabbing his face and squishing his cheeks. "Take your pants off," I laughed. Lee pressed his forehead to mine for a second, smiling like a madman. And in just a moment later, everything was off.

[Time skip brought to you by 304's Asexually]

Euphoria.

No other description works here.

"I am going to m-make breakfast now, for Metal. Do you want a-anything?" He asked, putting his clothes back on. I laid on the bed, under the covers, half asleep. I shook my head, completely unable to speak, in a daze.

"If you need anything, just say so," He left the room quietly.

I shook my head again, deciding it was time to at least put some clothes on. As soon as I stole some of me Lee's clothes, I laid back down on my side, crunched in a ball.

"Oh my gosh," I held a pillow to my chest. "Oh my goodness," my face was deeper than red. "That happened..." I closed my eyes, blushing more than I ever thought I could. "we did that."

"We did," Lee's voice came from the door, startling me. I didn't realize how long Lee was out. "Metal is out there, eating toast and scrambled eggs. Are you sure you do not not want anything?"

"I'm good. Thanks," I mumbled into the pillow. Lee laid next to me, grabbing another pillow, holding it to his chest.

"You look cute when you are blushing," he laughed. "I love you," He smiled and kissed my nose, and stared at me like I was the most beautiful person alive.

"I love you too," I yawned.

Lee sighed, "I am still so happy. You are amazing in so many ways," he squeezed my hand slightly.

"You too. Do... Do you think Metal really likes me? I know he seems to, but is he faking it?"

"I know he likes you," He rubbed my arm. "And I think you know he likes you too."

We laid there, staring at each other, not saying anything. The door opened again, Metal came in for a second time. "I'm sleepy," he said, climbing in between us.

"Hey kid," I pulled Metal up, so his head was level with ours. He turned his head to Lee.

"Is she my mama?" He whispered to Lee, loud enough to let me hear.

Once again, my face burned bright red. "Not yet, Metal," Lee glanced up at me with a small smile. "But I hope she will be," I saw that in Lee's eyes, tears were forming. I nodded in agreement.

"Me too! She's super nice and pretty and-" Seems Metal forgot I was there. He looked back at me, blushing slightly. "I- I think you are awesome," he laughed. I kissed his cheek gently.

"You're awesome too, Metal," I started tickling and poking his sides, Lee joined me, hearing Metal giggle. "Lee, your kid is cute," I repeated. After a few minutes of making Metal laugh, Lee looked at me, still on the edge of tears.

"Hey... At some point?"

And I, with a smile, quietly agreed, as we laid there with Metal laying between us. Metal was growing sleepy again, and oh boy, he was cute. I began using my pinky finger to run it from his forehead to the tip of his nose. "Something my mom did," Metal's eyes closed, and light snores started. "He's so adorable, Lee. I'm glad he likes me."

"Me too. Metal has not liked a single person I have dated. I told you that you are special," laid back down besides Metal, as did I. Lee pulled both Metal and I closer to him. "I love you both so much," he chuckled. Metal mumbled something in his sleep.

"I love you guys too. I'm really, really happy right here. You are everything to me."

Lee smiled and looked at Metal. He grabbed my hand again, so we were connected around the child, holding him close.

"I'm tired," I shifted lower on the pillow, and closed my eyes. Lee stirred in the same way so we were all comfortably laying together this lazy morning.

"Me too," we both fell back asleep, with Metal between us. I'm part of my own family now. I have to tell mom.