07 | kylie dawson.

Start from the beginning

"How do you know she'll come here today?" Ailee asked, actually nobody knows how he is so sure that she will come here and that too today, he never told us the reason, he just said that we have to plan everything for this coming Wednesday.

" I just do, that's not important right now." He tried to change the topic while looking flustered, his behaviour made me want to know the reason all the more.

" No, you're are telling me how you know that she'll come here today. And how are you so sure" I asked and folded my hands over my chest to look intimidating. I tried to perform Caim glare with slightly narrowed eyes and a pointed look.

Lucas looked even more flustered, I think it's because of the reason. " well, you uhh see... Ikindoffollowedhereverydayoftheweek" he said so fastly I think my ears had a whiplash.

" what was that? Can you please try again and this time please speak in English " I told him seriously.

" I uhh followed her every day from the day I met her, enough to know that she comes here every Wednesday at 6. That's why I wanted you all to meet me here on Wednesday, " he said and rubbed the back of his neck. I narrowed my eyes at him and he got the sign that I'm not at all happy.

My friend is an idiot, I mean who does that? This is some serious Stalker shit. Well I'm not surprised Lucas pulled something like that but I'm more irritated that he didn't respect her privacy, like or not, you should always respect someone's privacy.

" How could you invade her privacy like that, you idiot" I hissed at him and he has the decency to look somewhat guilty and he looked actually terrified by my outburst. Well, he should be. It's one thing to like someone but it's another to follow someone just to know their schedule.

"I'm sorry milli," he said with his head hanging low, he looked ashamed so I let it go and smiled at him. He sighed a breath of relief and smiled back at me.

"Alright, it's time to go inside. she can arrive anytime," I said with clapping my hands, I don't even know why I did that.

They all nodded their heads and started moving inside except, you guessed it right. Except for our very own Caim.

"Why aren't you coming?" I asked him. " I don't want to come, simple," he said and rolled his eyes. Fine if he wants to be an asshole then be it. I don't care.

" fine, don't come. I don't even care, " I said and walked inside not before mumbling something that will surely make him follow me.

"Ohhh, I've heard this store has a really cute cashier, I'm gonna say hi to him" I mumbled and smirked when I heard footsteps behind me.

We walked inside the grocery store and true to my words the guy at the cashier was cute and by the sudden closeness of Caim I know he saw me looking at the guy. I ignored him and went down the aisle to look for our friends and I found them at the food aisle, how predictable.

" guys are you ready? Cause she'll be here in about 5 min" Lucas said when he saw us approaching them. " Lucas calm down, you only have to act like you just got here when we signal you," Ailee said and I and Karl nodded.

Okay, so the plan is simple. firstly, Lucas is going to show us who this kylie girl is and then we have to bump into her and make small conversation, after that, Karl, who will be hiding behind the shelves will ring Lucas and he will come through the front door and meet us and act surprised to see kylie. Then we will invite her to hang out with us. Lastly, Caim is going to be the spectator because he is too cool to join us in this mission.

You must be thinking why all this plan when Lucas can simply ask her to hang out with him but let me tell you, that guy is a pussy when it comes to girls even though there have been tons of rumours going on about him being a player but in reality, he is nothing but a normal guy who is too shy to ask a girl out who he has a crush on, cute right?. I guess rumours are rumours sometimes.