"I can see that," I mumbled.

"Still that is no reason," she said and looked down at her hands.

I sighed and placed my hands in my pockets. I made my wife sad. I hated her sad or mad at me. I watched as she laughed and wiped her eyes. I bit my bottom lip. She looked up at me with glossy eyes.

"Nova. You can't do that. You know I thought you were cheating on me or abandoned me. I felt like you were done. The phone calls went from long to short then not at all. Even FaceTime had a different feeling. Like you were hiding something from me," she said as she laughed again and looked to the left.

"And you were. Nova I trust you I do but I still can't help all these thoughts. I know you love me. You even had a major operation and didn't tell me. I wanted to be there for you like I know you will be when I give birth," she said and looked at me.

I bit my lip and watched as she took her sweatshirt off and tossed it to the the side. I bit my lip as I watched her torso glisten as the black sports bra covered other areas of great importance.

"I apologize baby. You know I hate seeming weak and useless to you. I can't help it. I have to be strong around you so when you break I can catch you," I said.

I watched as she furrowed her eyebrows and looked at me as she folded her arms across her chest. She tilted her head to the side. I watched as her eyes soften as she stared into mines. She found what she was looking for because it was making me uncomfortable. Every once in awhile Robyn's green eyes would spot a part of me and hold on to it. Until she figures it out or says something to make me think. I couldn't even look away if I wanted to. I watched as she smirked and walked closer.  She stopped right in front of me. She placed her hand on the side of my face.

"Who will catch you? Even the king needs to cry sometimes and who does he confided in more often than not? The queen ... Nola. You said I'm your queen. So let me do what a queen would to hold down her king," she said and pulled my head down and kissed my forehead.

"I understand my queen," I said and we both chuckled.

"Now are you done being mad at me?" I asked her.

"Mad yes..pissed off not so much," she said and smirked.

I crossed my right arm around my chest and placed my left elbow on my forearm and began to stroke my chin.

"Shower and meet me in the smoke room. Then after I'm high as fuck we can go to the movie room and watch love and basketball, the notebook and eves bayou. Then will smoke some go out to a very nice dinner and then make up sex," I proposed.

"I like it but can I make some changes?" She asked me.

I nodded my head.

"I like everything especially the movie selection seeing as you only like one out of the three," she said and smirked.

"What can I say I love Eves Bayou," I said and laughed.

"So do I. But anyway, how about you first show me
What you got. Second I don't wanna go out. So
How about we smoke and cook. Then you can make it up to me twice,"' she counter.

"Deal Mrs. Young," I said as I saw her eyes light up.

"Say da whole tang," she said and bit her lip.

I bit my lip and shook my head no.

"Please daddy," she said as she looked me dead in my eye and moaned.

I bit my lip.

"Robyn Young," I said. 

I watched as her green eyed danced. She looked at me and smirked. She took her hand and ran it down my face.

"Let me see it," she said.

"After you shower," I said lowly.

"Okay baby," she said and smirked.