Demo

Nola
Chapter 72

I looked down at Robyn as she balled my shirt up tighter in her grip as she slept on my chest. I smiled and rubbed her back. She has been making sure my ass has been getting rest ever since she made me go to the ER and confirmed I had the flu. She has been my nurse every since we came back and even more so since the nurse there was trying to flirt with me and she walked in on it. She was pissed more so because the nurse was taking advantage of me. I smiled as I rubbed her back. She was knocked out after that first round. I closed my eyes and started to doze off when her phone started to ring. I licked my lips as she groaned and I felt her move around.

"Ello," she said in her heavy accent.

"Shit," she said and sat up.

"I don't have anyting ready yet. I haven't even wrote sometin I like," she said.

"Fuck! Okay tell em to come to mi house and mi can see what  mi can do ," she said.

"Alright bye," she said and hung up.

I groaned as I felt her get up. I rolled back over and went back to sleep.

"Nola," she said as she shook me.

"Hmmm?" I said.

"Can you help me please," she asked me as she rubbed the back of my neck.

"What you need help with?" I mumbled.

"I gotta write two songs and record 'em. I got di beat but mi can't get the lyrics," she said and sighed.

"Let me seen," I said.

"Come on," she said.

"Robyn by see I mean hear," I groaned as I turned over on my back.

"Please daddy," she said and gripped my jaw.

I bit my lip as she trapped me with her green eyes.

"You lucky I love you," I mumbled as she grabbed my hand and pulled me up.

I groaned and stood up I fixed my boxers with my free hand as I watched Robyn bend over. Her ass was looking right in the black sweats she stole from me. I bit my bottom lip as she picked up some clothes she must of gotten up stairs for me to put on.

"Here get dressed," she said as she turned around and handed me the clothes.

"For what?" I asked her.

"Ugh just do it Nola," she said.

She was in full work mode. I nodded my head and started to get dressed. I placed the clean pair of grey sweatpants on my body as she walked over to the sound board.

"Listen ta dis," she said as she watched me pull up the pants.

I nodded my head as she licked her lips and shook her head and smirked and played the track. I bobbed my head as the beat played. It was nice as fuck.