69

Nova
Chapter 70

I smiled as I removed my hand from her eyes. I wrapped my arms around her waist and placed my head in the crook of her neck.

"Open your eyes princess," I said and kissed her neck.

"Fuck me," she said lowly.

I laughed as she looked around. I stood up and removed my arms from her body. I watched as she walked around and her smile grew. She walked over to the sound board and ran her hands over it.

"You like it?" I asked her and scratched the back of my head.

"I fucking love it!" She said and ran over to me.

I laughed as she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. I pulled her closer and kissed her back. She pulled back and turned around as she looked around the room.

"Did I get everything you need?" I asked her.

"Yeah. It's my dream home studio," she said.

"Really? I model it after some studios I saw online. So I wasn't sure. I know you said you wanted one," I said and licked my lips.

"I love it baby," she said.

"Word?" I asked her as she broke my grip and looked at the pictures of Bob Marley on the walls the graffiti covered walls.

I had even put up some of the awards and shit she had won.

"I love the dual Monitors," she said as she looked at them.

"You see that door?" I asked her as I pointed at the door on the left.

"Yeah," she said as she broke out my grip.

"The code to both doors are your birthday. Go ahead and look," I said as she looked back at me and smiled.

She bit her bottom lip and walked over to it. I smiled as she input the code to open the door. I chuckled as she looked back at me turned the knob.

"The lights are automatic," I said as I sat down on the red leather couch.

I laughed as I heard her scream. I watched as she came running out with tears running down her face. She jumped in my lap and placed hella kisses all over my face.

"Baby, I love you so damn much!" She said as her accent was in full swing.

I almost didn't understand her. I laughed and wiped her face.

"Ya so gud ta mi," she said.

"So you like it?" I asked her.

"Nola ya built me a dance studio! Somethin I only mentioned once," she said.

"Well you said you wanted it," I said as she straddled my lap.

"Yeah," she said lowly and ran her hands up the back of my neck.

"Can we try it out?" She asked me.

"Later," I said and pressed my lips against hers.

She pulled me in closer as my hands landed on her ass. She ran her hands through my hair. She pulled my hair back roughly and reattached her lips to my neck.

"Fuck me," she whispered in my ear.

I groaned and laid down on the couch.

"Whatever you want," I mumbled as she ran her hands under my shirt.

"Shit," I hissed as she ran her nails across my stomach.

Her lips made their way back to my neck as she roughly sucked and bit down on it. I bit my lip and groaned. She was definitely gonna get it. She moved her hand to brim of my sweats. I licked my lips as her hand made its way inside of my sweats and boxers.

"Shit," I mumbled as she rubbed my clit.

"Your so wet Nola," she said against my neck.

"I know," I said lowly.

"It's been so long since you let me be mami," she said lowly.

"Shit Robyn. Let me go strap up," I said.

"Not yet," she said and pinched my clit.

"Fuck," I said and grabbed her ass.

I bit my lip as she moved her hand out of my pants. I watched as she stood up and smirked at me as she pulled off her pajama pants and thong. I bit my lip as my eyes traveled over her lower half. She was alway freshly waxed for daddy. I raise my eyebrow as she removed my sweats and boxers.

"Robyn," I said.

"I know Nola," she said as she pecked my lips.

She knows damn well she loses every time we get in this position. And we both end up with scratches and I end up with bite marks in places that I shouldn't. I licked my lips as she bit hers.

"I wanna be on top," she said.

I nodded my head as I scooted down on the couch. I let my left leg dangle off the edge of the couch as she mounted my face. I ran my fingers up her slit. She let out a small moan as I slowly inserted two fingers inside of her and she gripped my ankles.

"Fuck your wet," I mumbled.

She gasped as I moved them quickly in and out of her as she moved her hips.

"Mmm shit. Eat me," she moaned.

I smirked and quickly pulled my fingers out as she gasped. I placed my lips on her clit as she moaned and placed hers on mines. I sucked harder and wrapped my arms around her waist as she moaned on mines. I groaned. It felt so damn good.

"Fuck," I mumbled as she flicked her tongue quickly.

I slapped her ass and sucked roughly on her clit that was swelling in my mouth. I rolled my tongue around her clit. I felt her pull back and grip my ankles as her body shook.

"Fuck," she mumbled as she came and her head went back between my thighs.