Rudeness

Chapter 11
Melody.

I was tispy as fuck. Hanging out with them is gonna be dangerous to my health. I was sitting on the couch trying to gather my thoughts as my sister was once again showing her true thotness.

I watched as Nova finally came back down stairs. She was beyond faded. I watched as she slowly made her way through the crowd and into another room. I bit down on my lip and decided to follow her. I walked in the room and saw her sitting on the futon with her head laid back against the wall as she slowly inhaled and exhaled the blunt she had placed to her lips. I watched as she licked her lips and smiled.

I watched as the person next to her got up. I took this as my chance and I sat next to her. I tapped her thigh to get her attention. She slowly turned her head and looked at me like she was confused and she smiled at me.

"Damn Melody when you get here?" She asked me.

"I've been here for a while. You have poor memory when you are fucked," I said and laughed.

"Naw. I remember what I want to remember," she said.

I felt my heart get stabbed. I wasn't worth remembering. That kind of hurt my ego a little bit.

"Well I just wanted to apologize for how I ended things and the things I said," I told her as she stared at me lazily.

"Don't worry about it. It's the past," she said nonchalantly.

I watched as she moved her head  back to the center and took another puff of her blunt. I raised my eyebrow.

"You go back to school yet?" She asked me.

I smiled. She did remember some things about me and that's good.

"Yeah I started last September,"

"Well that's good," she said and smiled.

"What about you? How's work?" I asked her.

"I made partner a few months after you ripped my heart out," she said and chuckled.

I bit down on my inner lip. She always said she was gonna do big things. I just ignored it as her talking shit. I was wrong on many levels. I treated her like shit.

"Well that's good," I said.

I watched as she looked back over at me and smiled. She looked me over and nodded to my hand.

"Nice ring," she said.

I laughed and she chuckled.

"You said that two nights ago," I told her.

"Damn word?" She asked me and I nodded laughing.

"Mmmm don't remember," she said.

Just as I was about to answer. That girl name Robyn walked in the room. She had on a grey sundress that had splits going all the way up the sides, some white vans and and a pink hat that said 'hennything can happen' on it with a bottle of henny placed above the words. She looked over at Nola and smiled. Her eyes were low as fuck and her bottom grill was shining. She took a puff out what was a vap pen and placed her hand on Nova's shoulder.  I watched as Nova smiled and she looked at her like she was in love. I watched as the girl came around and sat on Nova's right leg complete ignoring my presence.

"You need to answer your phone Nola,"
She said as her accent lazily rolled off her tongue.

"Why?" Nova said as she took the pen from Robyn and inhaled the smoke.

"Cause Yoni called and she want some food And some chips with cheese and a mystic,"

She said and licked her lips.

I watched as Nova laughed. Which caused her to laugh and me to giggle. I watched as Robyn looked over at me and smiled.

"Melody right?" She asked me.

"Yeah and you are?" I asked pretending to forget her name.

"I'm Robyn. It's nice to meet you again," she said and smiled.

"You too," I said.

"Hey you wanna hang out with us tomorrow?" She asked me.

"Um sure. Can my fiancé come?" I asked her.

"Bring whoever you want," she said and licked her lips.

"Sure! Just have Krissy text me," I told her.

"This nigga always sleeping," she said and looked down at Nola who was nodding off.

"I'm not sleep," she mumbled.

We both laughed. I watched as Robyn places her forehead against hers and they began talking.

"Mellll! Come smoke with me," Krissy said as she came running into the room.

Fuck it why not. Everybody else was feeling great and I wanna feel great too.

"Sure," I said as I got up.

I watched as Robyn's hands glided down the side of Nova's face. I watched her grabbed Nova's jaw and pulls her head down as she placed a lite kiss in her check. I shook off the feeling that has been creeping up in my body and followed Krissy to the smoke room I'm guessing.