We gotta talk about it

Robyn
Chapter 68
4 years ago

I bit my lip as she sped up her pace. It had been damn near a month and I was more than ready. I placed my hands on her thighs as she sped up.

"Fuck," I said lowly as I opened my eyes.

I bit my lip as she moved my legs in front of her face. I arched my body in anticipation of the next move. It was one of my favorites.

"Can I see that pussy take this dick baby?" She asked me.

I bit lip and shook my head yes. I moaned as she slid her hands to my ankles and pulled them apart. I pulled my nipple ring and moaned as she slowly stroked my pussy.

"Fuck mi up," I moaned as my pussy gripped the strap.

I bit my lip as I watched her take off my shoes and toss them behind the couch. I licked my lips as I slowly started to fuck her back. She pulled my left leg out of my jeans quickly. I gasped as she spread my legs open wider.

"Are you really this flexible?" She asked me.

"A lot more dan 'tis," I moaned.

"I knew you were flexible but not like this," she said in her thick accent.

I groaned as she stroked me faster. I ran my hands through my hair as she fucked me. I closed my eyes as my body began to shake.

"''Tis gonna be big," I said lowly.

I dug my nails into her thighs as it got harder to breath. I couldn't even hear her talking to me as my body shook and I busted hard.

"Fuck daddy," I hissed as she moved even faster.

"Iii- imma-- Oh FUCK!" I yelled as I squirted all over her.

I gasped as she quickly pulled the strap out. She groaned and got up. I looked at her and licked my lips. She was still dressed in her work clothes. Black suit pants a black belt that matched her black chucks. I bit my lips as I watched her unbutton her pants and pulled them down. Leaving her in her black and red boxer briefs a red dress shirt with a purple tie.

"Your so damn sexy," I said lowly.

She smirked as she bent down. Her lips meet mines as her hand quickly rubbed my pussy. I moaned as she grabbed my hair. I gripped the couch with my right hand and her shirt and tie with my left. I pulled back and rested my forehead against hers.

"Your so damn sexy baby," she said lowly as her lips brushed against mines.

"Make mi cum daddy, I really wanna cum baby," I said lowly.

I gripped her shirt tighter as she rubbed fast hard circles on my clit. I kissed her slowly as she kissed me back. I pulled my back from the kiss.

"Right there baby," I mumble.

"Fuck this pussy baby it's yours," I said lowly.

"Kiss me," she said.

I bit my lip and kissed her hard. She rubbed my clit side to side as fast as she could. I moaned in her mouth as I came hard as hell. She quickly pulled back.

"I'm fucking yo shit up," she said.

I bit my bottom lip. I knew she would.

"Fuck I wish I had a dick to feel you right now," she grunted.

I bit my lip. She was slowly stroking every inch of me and I was seeing stars.

I cuddle closer to my girlfriend of a year now. Last night ran across my mind. She definitely put it down. I smirked and ran my hand down the side of her face.

"Nola," I said lowly.

"Robyn don't talk if you don't wanna get fucked again," she mumbled.

I laughed and straddled her lap. She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Don't be drivin dem long distances," I said.

She sighed and placed her hands on my waist.

"Why not?" She asked me as her words melted together.

I smirked. She was still horny but she was also tired. Her accent always gets lazy when she is tired or super horny.

"Cause it's a long ride nd ya don't need ta make it wen we got planes," I said.

"Yeah but it's relaxing and it gives me time to think," she said and started to move my hips.

I bit my lip as the strap rubbed against my clit.

"Think about wat?" I asked her.

I watched as she smirked and moved her hand down between our body's.

"Fuck," I hissed as she slowly sat up and slid the strap inside me.

"How many ways I want to fuck you,"

I let out a small moan as she wrapped her arms around my waist and began to move my body.

"Think about how you taste," she said and kissed my neck.

I bit my lip and placed my hands on her stomach as I began to sped up riding her.

"Mmmm shit," I moaned as she bit down on my neck.

"Most importantly how I wanna wake up next to you," she said.

I bit my lip fuck that charm she can turn on and off. I smirked as I pushed her back on the bed and stopped my movements. I stared down at the love of my life. I smiled as I ran my hand down her face and traced her lips with my finger. I bent down and slowly pecked her lips. I slowly pull the strap out of me. I was actually so damn sore and tired. She had me climbing up walls. I mean literally at one point I was trying to get away from her tongue.

"You're being a creep," she mumbled.

I laughed and cuddled closer to her body.

"Ya got mi being a creep," I said.

I heard her chuckle as she wrapped her arms around my waist and placed kisses on my neck.

"Nola," I said as I bit my lip.

"Hmmm," she said against my neck as her hand made its way down to my ass.

"You do have to stop driving long distances," I mumbled.

"Why?" She asked me.

I hugged her tighter.

"Because they aren't short distances and you like to push through a drive. You only take breaks for gas, to pee, or get something to eat. I don't want you falling asleep behind the wheel. And you know when you smoke and drive you get lazy and sleepy," I told her.

I didn't want to lose her and I just got her. Just kept falling deeper in love with her. She was my everything.

"Okay baby," she said and held me tighter.

"Don't just say okay," I said.

"Robyn I promise," she said.

I exhaled and sighed in relief. She ran her hand up my back.

"Don't cry baby," she said as she slowly rubbed my back.

"I don't want to lose you," I said and sniffled.

"Shhh baby you won't. Go to sleep Robyn," she said and rubbed my back soothing my body and cries.