PARTY

Melody
Chapter 31

I groaned and rolled over in my bed. We had left Novas crib at like 6 in the morning. I have no idea how the hell they do is on weekdays. I heard my phone ding on my night stand. I slowly opened my eyes and grabbed my phone to look at the text from Krissy.

   KRISSY BABY

Mellllll!!!!!  We having a party NOT a kickback Saturday! Bring whoever you want. If you get here before 11 it's free after that is 2 bucks! So be late or don't just bring ya ass! Lol

I read the text and rolled my eyes. They always doing something. I guess it was okay since its the weekend this time. I was hungover as fuck last kickback.

"Who was that?" Bianca asked me.

"Krissy. They having a party Saturday," I said.

"We going?" She asked me.

"Do you want to?" I asked her as she turned over to face me.

"Yeah. They shit be better than the clubs," she said as she moved her head.

I placed my hand on her chest.

"We haven't brushed our teeth yet," I said and moved back a bit.

"So? We about to be married it don't matter,"
She said and moved closer.

"Go," I said and closed my eyes as her hot breath hit my face.

I hated that shit and she knows it. I don't know why she even tried it. She sighed and got out of the bed. I rolled my eyes and sat up against the headboard. I smiled a bit thinking about how Nova didn't forget where my spot was. She would hit it every time and put me to bed. I wonder what sex is like between those two. I bet it was crazy. Robyn seemed like the type to like it rough like Nova does. I grabbed my phone off the nightstand and opened up Instagram. The first thing I saw was a picture of the couple that Krissy had reposted. It was Nova in some red and black trunks. A black beater with her arms around Robyn's waist. Robyn had on some grey sweats a black half shirt and a pair of white shocks. She had Nova's jaw in her hands and she was pulling her head down a little bit. The picture was in black and white and there clothes were the only thing in color. They were both smiling at each other. It made me smile a little bit seeing them.

I read the caption at the bottom of the picture.

'My favorite couple. It would be sexier if I was in this picture tho'. #imjustsayin #ilovethem #letmeinthere #chicago'

She also had the heart eyes emoji and the smiley face with the tongue out. They were cute. I must admit. I scrolled down some more until I came to a post from Nyla. It was a video. I clicked on it and all I saw was Nova in a ring with some chick. The girl gave her a few good hits. After that Nova smirked and ran up on old girl and knocked her ass out. With one hit. I gasped as Nova ran around the ring. She winked in the camera as she straddle the fence. She looked good with the sweat rolling down her body. I watched as everybody came running in the ring. Nova hopped off the fence. She look like she was smiling as Robyn came walking up to her slowly smiling. Robyn reached up and said something as they both laughed and Robyn pulled her into a kiss. I smiled a bit. Part of me wish that was me. The video stop and I scrolled down and read the caption.

'Big sissy putting in work. One punch you done son. #mybigsissterisbetter #suckit #shetakenmynigga.

I laughed at the hashtags. I got off Instagram and got on YouTube to look up some more videos of Nova fighting. I was getting frustrated because I couldn't find it. I felt the bed sink in behind me as Bianca wrapped her arms around my waist and kissed my neck.