A little horny

Melody
Chapter 27

I watched as my sister shook her ass on some dude. I was sitting in my spot scanning the room to see if Nova or Robyn was back yet. They went up stairs a hour ago. I sipped my drink as I looked down at my phone. I had gave in after the story Robyn told us and texted my fiancé to meet here after work.

I was so damn horny after that. I didn't know Nova had a nasty  side like that. She kept it tamed with me. That probably because I wasn't that big on sex and I wasn't into that rough shit. But that story had me changing my mind. I wanted to get fucked like that. But the fuck up shit was I wanted it to be with Nova. That alone pissed me off and my mind wander even more. My thoughts were interrupted again as the music stopped.

"Aye niggas I'll turn it back on! Just chill," Nyla said as everybody started to quiet down.

"Niggas and thots. I would like to introduce my best friend and sister. With a record of 14 wins and 10 KO and 1 lost. Nola!" She yelled.

I laughed and the party went crazy. I shook my head and watched as Nova came down the stairs with Robyn on her back kissing her neck. Nola was laughing as dudes dapped her up and the music cut back on.

I licked my lips as I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I smirked and looked at Nola. Who was looking good in her black jeans that fit just right. A black t shirt that did the same. They weren't to big or too small. She had on a black polo hat and some white and black Jordan's. She was wearing a silver chain around her neck and she had on a black and silver bracelet. Of course she had her fake ass earrings in. I watched as Robyn hopped off her back.

"Did you know she fights?" Bianca asked me.

I shook my head no as the 5'8 island goddess walked in front of Nova. She had on the opposite of Nova. Her jeans were white and they defiantly showed every curve of her body. She had on a white t-shirt that fit like Nova's maybe a little smaller. She had on a white polo hat and her jewelry was all gold. Both of them looked faded as fuck as they flirted.

"She is really good," some dude said standing next to us.

"Word?" Bianca said.

"YouTube my nigga," the dude said and laughed before my sister pulled him to her.

"Wanna see it?" She asked me.

I turned around in her arms and smiled.

"Later baby," I said as my lips crashed against hers.

I felt her grip my ass and I let out a small moan.

"Let's find a room," she said.

I smiled as she grab my hand and ran up the same steps I've only been up once before. I walked pass Krissy and she shook her head.

"Fuck room on the left," she said and kept walking.

I smirked as Bee pulled me into the room and closed the door.