Way pass Lit

Melody.
Chapter 4

I was lit as fuck I had somehow let Nyla talked me into eating a brownie and I was walking back to the couch. I felt so fucking great it was ridiculous. Once I made it back into the room I had left I notice my girl was up and dancing on some chick and my sister sitting on the couch. I slowly made my way over to her and sat down smiling like shit.

"You was MIA for like and hour," she said.

"I had a brownie," I said and laughed.

She shook her head as she sipped out of a new cup. She looked at me and smiled. She was faded as fuck to.

"You not gonna stop ya girl?" she asked me.

"To fucked up to be mad," I said and we both laughed.

When I looked up I saw Nola standing at the bottom of the stairs. I licked my lips and raised my eyebrow. She had on some baggy black overalls that wasn't fasten. With a pair of black timbs with a black t shirt that had a picture of Bob Marley on it. I watched as she adjusted the black white sox fitted on her now straighten hair that stopped a little pass her shoulders. I watched as she reached in her pocket and pulled out another blunt before some girl pulled her by her arm and into the middle of the room. I watched as her and the girl had a mini dance battle in the middle of the floor. I got up and walked a little closer as I watched her half smiled showing her roses colored upper fangs that were only on the two pointy teeth. I watched as she rolled her hips to the sounds of one night by Tory lanez.

"No Nola!" The crowd yelled as we made eye contact.

I watched as she smirked at me and placed her hand on her chest moving just it around as she dropped lower into this squat. She ticked her body slowly to the side as she did this fast slow walk infront of me. I raised my eyebrow as she placed her hands gently on my waist. I felt that fire start to try and heat up inside of me. I smirked as she looked at me straight face and rolled her hips. She ticked her body up and pulled me into her as she slowly grinded her body agaisnt mines. She smelled so good. She had a new scent and it made me weak. She pushed me back and went up to another girl. Damn she has definitely changed. To be honest it was sexy.

"That sexy ass Nola! You know what I would do," some girl said and laughed.

I felt myself get angry about that statement and she don't even belong to me. I jumped when I felt arms being wrapped around my waist.

"You been talking all night and have yet to shake that ass on me," I relaxed when I heard my drunk fiancé behind me.

"You have been drinking and smoking all night," I said and laughed.

"True," she said as she moved us to the song that was still playing.

I watched as the crowd yelled as the song changed to might be and Nova and the rest of the girls that were in her sorority lined up and started to stroll. I watched as the shook their upper bodies throwing up there sign before they all flipped their hair. It was the sexist shit ever. I watched as their faces changed as they started the next moves and the crowd went crazy.

"Takes me back to college," Bianca said as I watched her eye all the girls in the line.

"I know right," I said.

I watched as they departed from the formation and Krissy was once again shaking her ass on Nova.

"Damn I wanna fuck you," she mumbled against my neck.

"Maybe," I said and turned around in her arms.

They had slowed the music down to some slow song I didn't know. I watched as the girl Robyn came down the stairs. She had changed out of her shorts and into to some black jeans that were ripped. A pair of wheat timbs and a half long sleeve grey shirt and she still had on her black Raiders snapback. She had on a darker shade of lipstick. She was truly breathtaking.

I watched as she winked and me and leaned against the wall and smirked. Next thing I knew I saw Nova walk by and lift the girl up who was giggling and wrapped her legs around her waist as her hands flew up to her face and Nova started to grind on her. They did look cute or whatever. I notice the girl had in a lower grill matching Nova's.

I watched as Nova sat her back down and Robyn grabbed her face and started talking to her and point her long stiletto nails in her face. I watched as Nova smirked and wrapped her lips around Robyn's finger and sucked on it. Robyn laughed and pushes Nova away as the song changed to Caretaker by Dram and the girl started to dance on her.

"I thought you said Nova can't dance?" My sister said and stumbled over to me.

"She said she couldn't," I said as I felt my fiancé lips against my neck.

I actually wasn't in the mode for her. I had a shit ton of questions that need answered. I watched as the girl walked behind her and lifted her shirt up. I swear I almost fainted. Nova had lost weight. She was still on the thick side but she had a very sexy six pack now. And everything seemed very well toned. I turned back around in my fiancée arms and blocked out everything that was happening. I was having thoughts I needed to get rid of. Nova was definitely tempting me and I didn't like it. Well maybe a little bit.

"Well shit I guess she ain't fat no more," my sister said and laughed before some dude came and got her to dance.