So you are saying?!

Robyn
Chapter 95

"Them pointers must be working," Sin said as we walked around the mall plotting our next move.

"Yes! Imma let her get this when we get back," I said and laughed.

I watched as she giggled and shook her head. Sin was actually sexy as hell. It was her vibe and she does little cute shit. I can see why my wife almost broke her neck getting to the door. Her vibe is so chill that you catch it. You become just as chill. It's almost like she has been through it and is now at the point we're nothing could be as worse. She was just already over it before it happened.

"Word? Me and Dj might leave and comeback," she said as she licked her full plump lips and looked at Footlocker.

"Why?" I asked as we walked passed footlocker and into Spencer's.

"Because I want to lay up," she said as she walked over to the wall of shirts.

"We gotta hella rooms," I said and chuckled.

"Robz. I ain't gonna lie. I'm trying to get this pussy ate sis," she said as she looked me dead in my eyes and I felt every word.

"We got rooms with beds," I said and chuckled.

She laughed and shook her head.

"Or y'all  could get in the bed with me and Nola," I said and smirked as she laughed.

"Yeah. I don't know about that," she said as she picked up a couple shirts.

"What don't you know? We got a huge ass bed," I said as I looked at a couple shirts for Nola.

"Do you really think laying in a bed with them two is a good idea?" She asked me and raised her eyebrow as she looked up at me.

I bit my lip and took her all in.

"Yes... yes I do," I said as I began to picture her in a bed naked.

I smirked. It's a nice thought. She laughed.

"Don't look at me like that Robyn," she said and smiled the second best smile I've seen.

This is how she hooked them niggas. That smile is so pretty. Her teeth were so white and matched her chocolate skin perfectly. I licked my lips and smiled. Then she had these big pretty light brown eyes that shined when she smiled.

"You have a pretty smile," I said as she laughed and shook her head.

"No, Robyn, you are too sexy. You will not get me like DJ and Nola. I feel like y'all up to something," she said.

I smirked and shrugged. She shook her head and chucked. I watched as she turned around and made her way deeper into the store. Damn she got a body. I wonder if  Milas tips help me out. I was gonna find out. I knew from what Dj has said that Sin was a behind the doors type of freaky. I smirked. I wasn't a shy freak at all. 

"So Sin, tell me more about your other girlfriend Red," I said as she looked at me as we got to the check out.

"Dj told you?" She asked me as she rolled her eyes and I nodded my head and chuckle.

"What all did she tell you?" She asked me as I grabbed her hand and walked us out of the store after getting our bags.

"That the sex is mind blowing," I said and laughed.

She laughed and looked up slightly at me. Our height difference wasn't to crazy. She was probably like 5'5 or 5'6 to my 5'8.

"Robyn I'm not stupid. Just ask the question," she said.

I laughed and bit my bottom lip as I turned her around to face me. I slowly backed her up agaisnt the wall as she bit her bottom lip and glance up at me. Tip one. Always keep eye contact.

I smirked and stepped closer to her.

"Do ya tink we could get sumting going later?" I asked her as she smirked.

She stared me down and I felt my heart skip a beat as she placed her warm soft hand on my cheek. She smiled and licked her plump lips.

"Tip 4 everything you do be soft. Makes them puddy. I was hanging around Mila and them way before you Robyn. But to answer your question. I would have to ask daddy," she said and smiled as she moved her hand.

I bit my bottom lip. She was aggressive but I was just a little bit more so. Now I wanted to eat her pussy and get fucked by DJ and then my wife. I groaned as she smirked and grabbed my hand lightly.

"Come on Robz. I gotta find me and Dj outfits for y'all kickback seeing as we not gonna go home," she said.

"So you sharing a bed with us to den?" I asked her as I got excited.

"Didnt say all that," she said and laughed as she pulled her phone out her back pocket.

"You got a lot of ass," I said as we both laughed.

"You are tryin. I will give you that," she said and looked up from her phone.

"That damn Dj," she mumbled as she texted back.

"What she want?" I said and laughed.

"Food. What she always wants when I'm out and she on house arrest," she said and licked her lips.

I laughed as we kept walking towards Lids. Nola could use some new hats.

"Why is she on house arrest?" I asked her.

"Uh long story short. She fights underground and I don't like it," she said and sighed.

"Oh I'll talk to Nola. Maybe she can get her to go main stream. Nola does it professionally every now and then," I said as I picked up a Raiders SnapBack.

"Seriously? That would be great. She can still fight and it's not as bad as these underground's," she said a she hugged me.

I laughed and hugged her back as I took in her scent. She smelled like something clean and fresh. I couldn't place it but she smelled so damn tasty.  I sighed and melted into her arms.

"Robz. You can let me go now,"'she said and chuckled.

"Let mi enjoy dis," I mumbled in my heavy accent as she wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged me back.

She has to have one of the best hugs ever. I smirked. We definitely might have to try it.