Wrecked

Robyn
Chapter 15

I moaned as I felt Nola's hand squeeze my ass roughly as she depended our kiss. I slowly pulled back and licked my lips. I ran my hand down her face. I loved to feel her facial features. I have no idea why. I smirked and bit down on my bottom lip as she slowly sucked on my middle finger. I felt my clit jump as she twirled her tongue around my finger. I pulled my finger out her mouth and quickly grabbed her jaw crushing her lips with mines as we fought for dominance. I heard her groan in frustration as she rolled us over. I laughed as my hands moved from her face. I moaned as she sucked on my bottom lip and my hands moved closer to her face. Never touching it tho' . I balled my hands into a fist as she bit down on my lip and her hands made its way up my shirt. I wrapped my legs around her waist and unclenched my hands and brought them down onto the sides of her face. She kissed down from my jaw line to my neck.

"Damn baby," I said as I moved my head to the side and her hands found their way down to the button on my shorts.

She expertly unbutton my shorts. She slowly pulled back from the kiss as she looked down at the hand that was slowly making its way down my pants. I smirked as her eyes travel up my body and she smirked at me. I bit down on my bottom lip as her fingers slowly traced my lips.

"You are pretty wet," she mumbled.

"I'm always wet," I told her.

I gasped as she pinched my clit lightly and started to rub it between her thumb and index finger. I placed my hands on her shoulders as my hips started to move.

"Are you really always wet?" She asked me as she started to rub my clit.

"Mmmm always when I'm with you," I moaned as her lips kissed my neck.

"When I'm not with you?" She asked me.

"Whenever I think about youuuuuu," I moaned as she bit down on my neck and pushed two of her fingers inside of me.

"Don't stop daddy," I whispered as her pace quicked.

I've been holding this nut in since the first one I had hours ago. I pulled her closer to my body as her fingers grazed against my spot. My body was beyond hot. I was starting to sweat as my pussy just leaked more wetness on her fingers.

""Damn your so fucking tight," she said as I clenched my walls around her fingers.

"Wait baby," I mumbled as I placed my hand on her wrist.

I was about to nut but I wasn't ready yet. Her pace stayed the same.

"Fuck daddy wait," I semi yelled and pulled her hand out my shorts.

I looked her in her eyes and I knew I had fucked up. She raised her eyebrow and licked her lips. I watched as she nodded her head and got off the bed. I smirked. I knew what I was doing.

"Really Robyn?" She asked me as she bent down and snatched my pants off.

She grabbed my ankles and pulled me to the end of the bed.

"You know you in trouble don't you?" She asked me as she stepped back.

I smirked and bit down on my bottom lip.

"Up," she said.

I slowly stood up and walked over to her. She shook her head and placed her hands on the end of my shirt and pulled it off my body. She ran her hands over my breast and smirked before taking my bra off. She pulled my nipple ring and I let out a light moan as she tugged on it. The pain and pleasure felt great. She smirked and slap my breast lightly. I felt my clit jump.