House shopping

Robyn
Chapter 65

"Baby look at this house little sis picked out," I said as held the phone in her face.

Before she could get a good hold of it I dropped it on her face.

"Fuck Robyn," she groaned.

I laughed and kissed her forehead. We were laying on the couch in the living room. She was laying between my legs with her head on my stomach. I could feel her body heat and she still had a temperature but it wasn't climbing anymore. I was playing in her hair with my legs wrapped around her waist. Her back was in my front and her hand had been rubbing up and down my leg for the past 10 minutes.

"You know this is like a couple million right?" She asked me.

"Yes. But it has 8 bedrooms that are huge and 8 bathrooms plus a little guest house and a pool indoor and outdoor!" I said excitedly.

"You sure you wanna spend that type of money on a house?" She asked me.

I bit down on my bottom lip.

"Nola don't be a cheap old man," I said.

"Baby I'm just making sure. I don't want to spend hella money and you end up hating the house," she said as she scrolled through the pictures of the house.

"Nola I could see us raising our kids in that house. All the family gatherings. Barbecues and parties," I said and rubbed her neck.

I heard her sigh.

"Robyn stop throwing your phone in my damn face," she said.

I laughed and wrapped my arms around her neck and hugged her tightly.

"Thanks baby!" I said.

"Yeah yeah. As long as I get my own room and we turn one of them into a smoke room," she said.

"Okay," I said and bent down and kissed her forehead.

"Call Ralph and tell him to put my house in the twin cities on the market and the one in Lombard," she said.

"Okay. Can we keep the one in New York?" I asked her.

"Yeah and we can keep the condo in cali," she said.

"Do you wanna keep this one? Or sell it and buy another one?" She asked me.

I bit my lip and thought about my dad knowing about this place. It would be a good idea to sell it and buy a new one.

"We can sell it but I do want a house here. I love it here..."

"Stop baby. We will get you a new one and put it under Nyla's name," she said.

I smiled bigger. I love my wife.

"But you know that means if we get it. Ny's ass gonna be here with your ass. She definitely gonna think it's her crib," she said.

"I don't care. At least she will keep me company while you are away and shit," I said.

"Okay baby. Well make the moves," she said as she tossed my phone on the floor.

"Don't break my shit," I said and slapped her shoulder.

"Robyn you can buy 40 new ones,"

"Fucking with you I need them. How many phones have you broken since we been together?" I asked her.

"Uh shit I don't know like 10," she said and chuckled and coughed.

"See. You always breaking shit," I said.

"Well you brought it on yourself," she mumbled.

"How?" I asked her.

"You made me super horny those times," she said lowly.

"You were gone for months those times and you were trying to ignoring me," I said.

"Shit it was worth it. That was some good ass sex," she mumbled.

I bit down on my bottom lip. It was. Super aggressive sex was something we didn't do often but when we did I loved that shit.

"It was," I said as I placed my hand on her chest.

"Nola," I said as I felt her heart speed up and her breathing become even more shallow.

"Yes Robz?"

"Has all your colds been this nasty?" I asked her.

"Yeah,"

"Can I take you to the hospital?" I asked her.

"No," she said.

"Please baby. I'm scared," I said as I bit down on my bottom lip.

I have been worried ever since she got out the shower and was napping. Then after the fight she was breathing super hard and coughing.

"Will it make you feel better?" She asked me.

"A lot," I said.

"Whatever you want baby," she said.

I bit my lip as she slowly sat up.

"Let's go before I change my mind," she said as she stood up.