But your sick

Robyn
Chapter 63

I smirked as I walked back into our bedroom. Nola was knocked out. I giggled as I listen to her snore lightly. She was so damn sick. I loved the fact she was gonna go and get me snacks even though she was coming down with something nasty. I could tell she was getting annoyed with me but I'm sure it was just the cold. I was excited that I was getting the chance to take care of my love. I walked over to the bed and sat the bag of medicine down. I touched her cheek. She was burning up.

"Baby wake up," I said and stroked her face.

She smelt like Irish springs. I'm glad she listen to me. I don't always pull the wife card but when I do she listens to me. I giggled as she groaned and opened her eyes.

"What Robyn?" She said.

Her voice was hoarse and fading in and out.

"I bought you some medicine love," I said.

"Robyn don't try and kill me. You already got me in this sweat suit," she said.

"It's only a hoodie, sweat pants, and socks," I said as I bent down and took some nyquil out of it.

She slowly sat up and I placed the pills in her hand. I also put some aspirin in her hand. I watched as she raised her eyebrow.

"Can't I just have a blunt and some orange juice?" She asked me.

"After this," I said as I grabbed the orange juice out of the bag.

She smirked and placed the pills in her mouth. I opened the juice and handed it to her. She took them and laid her head back against the wall. I grabbed the Vick out of the bag and started to rub it on her chest. I smiled as she let out a small groan.

"That feels good baby," she mumbled.

"I know. I love when you do it to me," I said.

I did whenever I got sick she would rub my body down and it felt amazing. I watched as she furrowed her eyebrows and licked her lips.

"Imma make you some tea and roll up a couple," I said as I stood up.

"Can you make the guest room up for me?" She asked me.

I raised my eyebrow.

"For what?" I asked her through my heavy accent.

"So I can sleep in there. I don't wanna get you sick," she said.

"Shut Up Nola. I'm sleeping with my wife sick or not. You been away from me for like a week. I missed your warmth so that's not happening baby," I said.

I heard her groan.

"Nova I'm pulling the wife card," I said as I walked out the room.

"Fuck," she said.

I laughed and went down into the kitchen to make my wife some tea. I bit my lip I honestly didn't know how to take care of her. I picked up my phone and called the only person who would know.

"What's up big sister?!" Nyla said.

"Nothing trying to figure out how to take care of your sick sister," I said as the microwave beeped.

"Oh yeah, she is a cranky sick person," she said and laughed.

"I see," I said.

"Just give her blunts, medicine , and orange juice. Ohh and make sure she eats. She hates to eat when she sick," she said and laughed.