Point Blank

Nova
Chapter 39

I looked at her and smirked.

"How do you think your happy? You should know baby girl. It's not that hard," I said and chuckled.

"How do you know if she is your happiness?" She asked me.

I watched as she leaned forward. I think I had given her the closure she wanted but I wasn't sure. She had been firing whatever question came to mind for the past 20 minutes we had been her.

"It's different for everybody. I found out she was mines when I looked into her eyes and saw that she was beyond happy and that made me realize she was my happiness. It also hit me when were driving down the road in Barbados and she was bumping two songs that made me realize that she was the person I was destined to be with," I said and leaned it.

I watched as she smiled a little bit as her eyes lit up.

"Was one a Lauryn Hill song?" She asked me.

I chuckled and nodded my head yes. I had a thing for older music. It held more meaning than some of the shit they blasted on the radio. That's why I barely listen to it. If I hear something I like I will download it and add it to my collection. So my iTunes was nice mixture of things. Then when I meet Robyn and we combined our music the world of music opened up even more. I would be pissed if my music library got erased.

"Yeah The Sweetest Thing. It was actually one of the songs we danced to at the wedding,"
I said and chuckled.

She laughed and shook her head. I watched as she licked her lips and glance up at me. I stared at her. She was pretty but she still had some growing to do. Her hair fell in her face as her lips formed and smirked. Her brown eyes stared into mines. I guess we could be friends but that's it. I didn't hear music when I looked at her. I didn't feel anything sexual when she spoke to me. She didn't make me nervous, she didn't make me feel relaxed either. I couldn't see a future with her or what my life would've been like if we stayed together. In fact I would of cheated on her eventually and lost all interest in her. If we stayed our love would be false and our relationship would have been fake.

"What was the other one?" She asked me.

"Well for me it was You and I by Avant and Keke Wyatt,"'I said and smiled.

"And for her?" She asked and moved her weave out of her face.

"If you ask her she will say Can't get enough by Tamia and Slow Jam by Midnight Star," I said and chuckled.

She laughed and shook her head.

"Why those two?" She asked me.

"I don't know. She just said when she hears them she thinks about me," I said and smiled.

"Well that's good," she said.

I smiled and nodded.

"NOLA!" I heard somebody yell.

Before I could look up the person had their arms around my neck and ass in my lap. I laughed as I caught a wiff of her perfume.

"What's going on Lana?," I said.

"Nothing who is this and where is Robyn?" She said and glared at Melody.

I laughed and licked my lips.

"That is Melody and Robyn is either at home or at the meeting she had," I told her.

"She had a meeting with me she helping me write," she said and stuck her finger in my plate.

I rolled my eyes as I felt Melody stare us down.

"Okay cool," I said and smiled at her and she smiled backed.

"Oh and we coming over later to party with y'all," she said.

I laughed and nodded my head.

"Well let me go Nola baby," she said and pecked my cheek.

"See you later SZA," I said and laughed as she glared at me.

"Damn you know everyone," Melody said.

I laughed and nodded my head.

"Something like that,"'I said as I smiled at her.

She looked jealous but I ain't care. I never did anything with Lana. Robyn wanted to but I don't think that she was ready for all of that.

"Shall we?" I said as I stood up and grabbed the check off the table.

She stood up and nodded. I left a tip on the table and went to pay the bill. Party time.

Too Late. (Lesbian)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें