Go to the mall

Robyn
Chapter 40

I was sitting on the couch in the upstairs smoke room. Krissy head was in my lap and Nyla was sitting on the other couch. Rico was sitting in his favorite seat. The lazy boy and Melissa was sitting on Nyla's lap because Lani was sitting next to them. Melody's friends were lying on the floor and her sister was too.

"When you and Nola gonna let me smash?" Krissy said and looked up at me.

I looked down at her and smirked. I had my hand under her shirt rubbing her stomach as she inhaled the blunt that was in rotation.

"I don't know. You know she probably drain from hanging around all of these people," I said as I took the blunt from her.

"Yeah but I'm horny as fuck and y'all been teasing me," she said and pouted.

I laughed and licked my lips. I watched as she bit down on hers.

"Why don't you get some ass," I said and smirked.

"Because I wanna fuck with you guys," she said.

I laughed and shook my head. Everybody was too busy in their own conversations to pay us any attention.

"You need to stop waiting on us Krissy," I said as my accent slipped through my lips.

"No. It's not the same. Y'all blowout backs and still be having me wanting more," she said and placed her hand behind my neck.

"Can I atleast get a kiss?" She said and pulled me down by my neck.

"Maybe," I said and smirked as my lips came crashing down onto hers.

I felt her grip tighten on the back of my neck as she let out a small moan. She slowly sucked on my bottom lip and I felt my panties get a little wet. Her lips were big and soft. I had a thing for soft lips. Her and Nola had the softest lips I have ever kissed and it turned me on even more.

"What the hell is going on between my sheets in my home?" Nola sang out.

I smirked and pulled back from the kiss and looked at her as she stood in the middle of the room. Everybody was looking at her laughing. I gently pushed Krissy off of me and stood up.

"Baby wait let me explain before you start to point your cane," I sang back.

"Girl I'm bout to have a fit,"

"Oh it's about to be some shit. How did I get into this should've never came home with this bitch," Krissy sang as she stood up.

We all busted up laughing. I kissed Nola on her lips and she smirked. She looked at Krissy and nodded her head. I watched as my wife placed a quick kiss on Krissy lips. I laughed as Krissy folded her arms and pouted.  Nola laughed and pulled me over to couch. She sat down and pulled me onto her lap and Krissy sat next to us still a bit upset.

"Y'all are crazy," Channel said and laughed.

"Y'all ready to go?" Melody asked.

I forgot about her. She was looking a little pissed and I had no idea why and I didn't care.

"Why?" Lace asked as she looked at her.

"I would like to shower," she said.

"You can shower here and stay," Lani said and smirked.

I watched as Melody blushed as Lani damn near eye raped her.

"Nola when you gonna stop playing and let me join in?" Krissy said.