Super Late

Robyn
Chapter 61

I swear I should kill my wife. She always doing this shit. We were suppose to fly out together but here I am alone. Then she said she was gonna be here Tuesday and that was two weeks ago and now it's Wednesday. On top of that I haven't heard from her since. I ran my hand down my face as my phone rang. I rolled my eyes and swiped the screen.

"Hey baby," she said.

"Hey Nola," I said as all my anger vanished.

She looked tired. Her tie was hanging loosely around her neck.

"You are mad at me ain't you," she said as she licked her lips.

"A little bit," I said and sighed as I sat back in my bed.

"I'm sorry baby I'll make it up to you when I come out," she said as she ran her hand over her face.

"You okay baby?" I asked her.

She gave me a weak smile.

"Much better now I'm seeing a goddess before me," she said and winked.

I blushed a bit and licked my lips.

"When are you coming out?" I asked her as I licked my lips and grabbed my blunt off the night stand.

"Imma fly out in a bit. Gigi is throwing shit at me and telling me to leave every 5 minutes," she groaned.

I giggled as I lit my blunt. I watched as she licked her lips as she watched me exhaled.

"Got damn Nova! Get yo big little ear head ass out this bitch! Don't make me get Jason!" I heard Gigi yelled.

"I'm not scared of Jason!" Nola yelled back.

I laughed as Nola's vein started to pop out her neck. I laughed as heard Jason enter the room.

"Damn it Nova get your suit and tie ass out of here!" He yelled as I saw Nola duck and her phone drop.

"If y'all don't stop throwing shit at my ass!" She yelled back.

"We'll leave before we call Robyn! We know you scared of her little ass," Jason said as I laughed.

I heard Nola sigh as she picked her phone up.

"I'll be there sometime in the morning," she said as she looked at me.

I laughed as she glared at me.

"That better be Robyn you talking to cause you know I will tell!" Jason said.

"Got damn it Jason," she said defeated.

"It's me Jason!" I yelled.

"Good. You know yo wife ain't shit right," he said.

"Jason you are the whitest black person I know! Go to your damn office," Nola said.

"Whatever you love my gay white ass," he said.

I laughed.

"No I love Francisco gay white ass," she said.

"And Francisco loves you too. But take yo ass home. We gonna extend yo damn vacation time," Francisco said.

"Ugh. Baby I love you but I have to go before they drag me out this office," She said and sniffed.

I raised my eyebrow I never heard her sniffle before.

"Okay baby love you to. Be safe," I said as she hung up.

I bit my lip. She must be super tired. Her voice was going and she sounded exhausted. I can't wait till she gets her so she can relax some. She always working and shit. I sighed and looked around the bedroom. I should clean up some before she get here. I'm sure she wouldn't care but I did. I love when Nova comes home and the house is clean. It makes me feel like a good wife. Besides who wants to come home to a dirty house.