House of Roses

Nola
Chapter 96

"It six niggas on a rotation watching Stormie house," Dj said and passed me the blunt.

"Okay," I said.

"We got four watching them. But they got 2 watching our four. So I got 2 watching them," she said and I nodded.

"We will wait a couple months then take em out quietly and quickly starting with there backup," I said and passed the blunt to Dj.

"I talked to Major. She said if they make a move we move, but until then wait until her and Thrill have taken care of the big boss," she said.

"She don't want me to get my hands dirty huh?" I said and chuckled.

"Hell naw. I don't know how you ain't got no charges," she said and laughed.

"Man I'm only reckless when I'm with Yo ass and Major," I said.

It was true. After my parents death and that break up. I was lost as fuck. Doing all types of shit. Then Rainie made me take a trip to get my shit together. Then I meet Robz and shit fell into place.

"Yeah. But things change. People don't stay the same. They evolve," I said and looked at her.

"Some more slowly than others," she said and laughed.

"Bruh tell me about it," I said as we slapped hands.

"You know I never thought I would get married. Or even be with someone like Robs," I said and chuckled.

"I always knew I would end up with Sin. But not gonna lie for a minute I had gave up. Then I figured I would just hoe around till she broke up with her ex," Dj said and sighed.

"Everybody knew you would end up with Sin. I'm not gonna lie. I always had a thing for Sin, hell I think we all had a thing for Sin's ass. I probably would of married her if I didn't meet Robyn," I said and laughed as Dj chuckled.

"Man. I ain't gonna lie. I do be flirting with yo wife. Like from when y'all was dating I was flirting. If you ain't marry her I was gonna have two girlfriends," Dj said and chuckled.

I laughed. I believe it.

"You know my wife nasty right?" I asked her.

"Sin is nasty too," she said and stuck her tongue out and laughed.

"I always felt like Sin was a little freaky a cheerleading nerd," I said and licked my lips.

"Nova, if you gonna ask me what I am hoping then my answer is hell yeah. You just gotta try and talk Sin into. You know I'm down for almost anything," she said.

"You just want to fuck my wife," I said and stared at her.

"Trust me I know you wanna taste Sin," she said and smirked.

I laughed and tossed my head.

"Yes and I want some of that Mrs. Rose water too," I said and groaned as I thought back to what almost happened and my dick got hard.

"Man. I definitely want to see if she really makes some  storms," Dj said and chuckled.

I laughed. No doubt about it. This was finna be a long but fun ass year. Hell it might not even be that long.