Can We?

Nola
Chapter 46

"No get out you ass!" Robyn laughed as she pushed me out the bathroom.

"But baby," I said as she giggled.

"You shouldn't have fell asleep then," she said as she looked at me.

"Robyn I promise it won't take long," I pleaded.

"No, Nola I have to do my hair and if we start we wouldn't be leaving this room for at least 2 hours," she said and smirked.

I licked my lips and placed my hands on my waist. I bit down on my bottom lips as I watched the hoodie rise up her thighs as she walked closer to me.

"One round," she said.

I smiled and pecked her lips.

"2 rounds it is," I said as I watched her sit on the edge of the bed.

I turned on the Xbox one and handed her controller and I grabbed mines as the startup screen for 2k16 popped up. I smiled and sat down between her legs.

"If I win you have to get out and let me get dress. Also I get to dress you and get to drink and smoke all I want tonight," she said.

I laughed that was the worst bet ever. We always smoked all we wanted.

"Ight but if I win. I get to tease you all night and you can't get mad," I said.

"You do that anyway," she said and laughed.

"Ooo and I also get to pick ya outfit," I said as I pressed start on the game.

"Nope. You not gonna have me walking around looking bad," she said and laughed.

"Not bad just naked," I told her and ran my hand up her thigh.

"Nope nope nope," she said and slapped my hand away and  she giggled.

I laughed as we started the game.

I was sitting on the couch in the smoke room high as shit. I had my head leaned back and just enjoying nobody being around me. I'm actually a super introvert and being around people drained the shit out of me. I could be alone for months before I felt the need to be surrounded by people. Robyn was the opposite of me she loved being around people. I had no idea how or why but she did. I closed my eyes and listen to the music that was playing. We had switch it around for the night. Late 80s, 90s and early 2000s upstairs where I was, all the new shit was being blasted outside and the Reggae was down stairs.  I smiled as the Dj started to play Sweet Lady by Tyrese.

"You are such a loner," her slight accent filled the space that I occupied.

I opened my eyes and licked my lips as she stood in the doorframe smirking. I let my eyes roam over her body. She was looking good as hell. She had on some baggy pants, a too big flannel long sleeve red and black shirt that she had button up at the neck and the button under it. She had a gold chain placed around her neck that she laid neatly under the collar of the shirt. I bit down on my bottom lip as she had a black beanie on her head that kept her newly grey straight hair in place and some black sunglasses on. I smirked as her timb covered feet made there way across the room.