Wtf

Melody
Chapter 55

"What the fuck Mel!" Bianca yelled at me as she held her stomach.

"Stop yelling at me!" I yelled back as the tears poured down my face.

"Your mouth is damn disrespectful when you drink. You couldn't leave shit alone?" She yelled.

"And you couldn't fight back?" I asked her.

"I didn't want to come to blows in the first place. You know damn well I can't fight Nova. But I tried!"

"That doesn't count. You can't protect me like I need to be protected!" I yelled at her.

"Fuck you Mel! I love you like you need to be love. And I can protect you but when you start shit especially with a fuck pro fighter and lawyer... I can't do shit about that. You need to watch your damn mouth Melody," she hissed.

"Just get in the car," I said as I glared at her.

People were starting to stare at us. And I will be damn if I let her embarrass me out here. I looked at her and glared. She must of forgot who runs this relationship. At least Nova never forgot.

"Take me home," I said as I wiped my tears.

"No problem," she said as she unlocked the doors to her 2014 impala.

I open my door and got in. I watched as Nova opened Robyn's door and placed her in the car. I wonder where they going. I heard the door open as I watch Robyn open Novas door as she slid in that ass Lincoln.