𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 (𝐩𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞)

𝓱𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓴𝓪

- you were coming out of the shower & your best friend snuck into your house.

- you felt his presence but didn't care too much. to be fair, it was better with someone stronger around.

- you slip on your (f/c) underwear & bend over looking for your same colored bra, going to clip it with your hands behind your back- when you hear the door opening. 

- looking over, a few strands of (h/c) fall in your face. but you can still see that it was hisoka standing in the doorway.

- "oh, i'm so sorry doll face~♡︎" he smirks with a card on his lips as he looks at your body without an ounce of shame.

- you roll your eyes, seeing hisoka moving closer, "whatever, help me clip this while you're here."

- standing up straight, he moves your damp hair out of his way. "you know, if you ever wish to, you can just take everything off & play with me~" he purred in your ear knowing exactly what was going to happen

- he didn't even cover himself as you elbowed him in the crotch. "could you not be a horn dog for five seconds? i have to you know, work & run errands, unlike you." impatient & tired, you didn't care how bitchy you sounded. you were going to miss this major sale at the store if you didn't hurry, & you know hisoka to stall.

- "okay sugar, i apologize." he sighed finally clipping the bra for you.

- "thanks."

- "so, where are we going baby?♡︎" he smiled widely & you just knew this was going to be a long day.

𝓬𝓱𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓵𝓸

- "y/n, you won't believe this!" chrollo yelled to you, walking into your bedroom without a second thought.

- he was always talking to you about a new book he found. you were trying of some clothes when he came in. "oh, i'm so sorry, dearest! i should have knocked, please forgive me!"

- you've been branching out into fashion & when chrollo notices he compliments you as any friend should. though, he wasn't afraid to get flirty with you either.

- black lace on your figure fit perfectly, your face was light pink with embarrassment, "it-it's okay, what were you going to tell me?"

- "i, umm, kinda forgot." he closes his eyes, laughing nervously & hoping to play his perversion off.

- "welp, while i have you here, could you give my your opinions?" you ask & point to a bag full of more clothes.

- "of course! what's the next look like darling?"

𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓾𝓶𝓲

- this man could care less, barging into your home whenever he pleases. he will say an excuse such as "i'm your friend, i should be able to protect you when i'm free to do so."

- "y/n?" he called out dryly.

- "y/n! where are you?" he yelled out, hearing the water.

- you were in the shower, blasting your favorite song at the moment on repeat, not hearing illumi's calls of your name. in other words, you were completely oblivious to the fact your friend snuck in again and was now in your room.

- he picked the lock to the bathroom, annoyed & worried. after all, no response can mean a lot of things- it's a response he didn't like. illumi broke the door in his process, able to now make his way in.

- your ears heard the sudden movement & your stomach dropped. your fight or flight was kicking in. now, you were looking for a way out. but before you could, the curtain was rushed to the side, you closed your eyes, accepting whatever happens next.

- "if your music was down, i wouldn't had to break the door because you would have heard me call for you," illumi says blankly.

- 'oh hell no, this man is not lecturing me right now.' you open your eyes to look at him. "how about you come through the front door at a reasonable time- oh! maybe at least knock next time! you barge in here like you fucking pay for it & expect me to be ready for you to do so? are you serious?" you yelled at your friend, not caring if he can see your body.

- "well, yes." his blank stare showed you he wasn't understanding why you were mad & how he was wrong. sighing & annoyed, you shut the shower curtain in his face.

- "y/n?" he asks, still standing the same position as before.

- "what is it, illu?"

- "you are pretty."

- "you're not getting brownie points because you compliment me!" you sing, amused at his attempts.

- "it was worth a try."