🤍𝐒𝐞𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐨𝐨𝐧🔪

His name is one I didn't get. I didn't even mean to make the stranger's acquaintance.

I felt eyes on me but didn't mind. I was looking for a specific book for my english class and it was becoming fruitless by the minute. I sigh in defeat only to start back up in seconds.

I feel the excitement rush through me as I finally found it, focusing at the brown vintage looking book above me. I go to get the ladder when-

"Ouchie!" I hit a hard yet soft skinned figure. "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to, are you alright?"

I look up to grey eyes smiling down at me. "I'm fine; thank you, are you okay, miss?" A soft voice, matching his eyes, fills my ears.

"Yes, thank you!"

"What were you looking for, if you don't mind me asking?"

"Oh, I was looking for a specific book but the thing is, I can't reach it. So I was going for the ladder behind you." I nervously smile and chuckle. Although he seems nice enough- something's off. Not sure what it is but I'm not in the business of finding out.

"Which one?"

"The Collection of Shakespeare, it's the brown one, you see it?" I point to the book and see him look up.

"I got it." He whispered; I moved back so he could get it for me.

"Thank you so much!"

"No problem, may I have your name?"

"Aurora, and you?"

"Chrollo, nice to meet you."

"Likewise! I should get going, but thank you again! Have a good day!" I smile and move away, waving.

"Anytime, see you soon, Aurora." And with that, I paid and left the bookstore without worry.

. . .

The day went by just as sweetly, nothing out of place. I ended up in the mood to cook so I made a fancier dinner for myself. But something was missing- the wine. I hum my favorite melody as I walk out to the garage- it's open?

Well that's odd, I don't remember opening it.

My brows furrow and I feel this knot in my stomach, but I still walk in. Opening the refrigerator door, I find the red bottle and make my way to the door.

Next to the door, the button to close the garage is conveniently located. I gently press it, watching it go down. Relief fell over me and I turn around for it to hear the sliding door coming back up. My head whips around only to see a shadow of a foot.

"Hello?"

"Hello." Two feet and a shadow of flowers covers the concrete of my garage. "I told you I'd see you soon didn't I?"

A/N: you my wattpad readers are seeing it first bc instagram has been a little bitch for me

anyways follow @/venuscanons bc it will make me feel special ''

k i'll stop being an attention whore now ily!!!