𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 (𝐩𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨)

𝐍𝐒𝐅𝐖

𝒸𝒽𝓇ℴ𝓁𝓁ℴ

- you were going to ask your boss something. he said you could come in. opening the door, your eyes widen- pure shock.
- chrollo sensed your presence but only turned around, buttoning his pants, because he didn't hear you say anything.
- "what's the matter? do you feel alright? you look quite flustered."
- you couldn't even think straight, does he really not understand?
- "forgive me, sir!" you blurted out, slamming the door shut.
- walking with your head down, you only got in two steps. you hit your head on hisoka's chest.
- "fuck, that hurt" you mumble under your breath as you hear him chuckle.
- hisoka puts a hand on his hip and the other points at you, like he's a parent lecturing their child, you knew he wasn't upset- also he was never going to let this go.
- "today isn't your day, huh? are you okay?♡︎"
- "y-yes i'm fine!" you huff out, crossing your arms.
- "you wanna talk about it?♡︎"
- "no."
- "you sure? i am a great listener~◇"
- "you only listen when it suits you, that doesn't make you a great listener." you roll your eyes seeing his fake shock.
- "well, well, someone's has some sass in them today; come on, let's go on a little date. ◇"
- "you really want to know, huh?"
- "mmhm! it's not everyday you act like this, so let's go you can tell me all about it when we get there~♡︎" he hummed turning around, nonverbally telling you to follow him.
- "good grief!" you sigh knowing you wouldn't be able to escape the jester.
- "~♡︎"

𝒽𝒾𝓈ℴ𝓀𝒶

- you and hisoka were supposed to be going on a mission an hour ago but he never showed up to where you agreed. so you were concerned and drove to his apartment.
- it was surprisingly easy to get in. you broke in- for good reason. he could've gotten himself killed in less than a day, you never know with the jester.
- hearing some "interesting" sounds, you pull out a gun and slowly go towards the door.
- you wouldn't deny it. this was making you feel uneasy but you refuse to leave without him- or the grave news.
- muffled moaning of your name, a voice you couldn't fully make out, as you carefully walked closer to the bedroom, creeped you out- to say the least.
- "fuck it!" you whisper to yourself as you kick the door down seeing a naked hisoka. no shame or embarrassment was found on his face as he stared at you with himself in his hand, still stroking. "...uh, what the hell is going on here?"
- "just...keep looking at me, just like that~♡︎" your eyes squinted in disgust as his breathy moans filled the large room.
- "i- we have a mission to tackle! i waited for an hour, worried sick, just to come here and find you like this?!" you yelled at him but he seemed unfazed.
- "darling, come here, please..."
"please what?"
"...f-finish me off!◇"
- you were astonished he would even think of that, but at the same time- it's hisoka. "you know you want to, so come here baby~♡︎" your face burned up as you wide-eyed stared at his erotic face.
- slowly you walked up to his bed and inhaled still looking at his face. "it's okay, don't be shy~ i want you to do it too.♡︎"
- you nod and get on the large bed, leaning over his naked torso. "w-what do i- um..."
- "j-just suck me off dear, please.◇" you give a small nod and tuck your hair behind your ear as you get on your stomach, a good position to start.
- taking him in your hand, you begin to stroke slowly, teasing the magician. you couldn't help it; he looked so beautiful, blushing and messy. you circle the tip with your thumb knowing how crazy he'll get over it.
- "d-don't tease me! m-more!◇" he cried in frustration, all you could do was smirk at him.
"more, what love?"
"m-m-more, please!" he shook as he yelled for you.
- "good boy~" you begin to get more serious and put your lips on the tip, swirling your tongue. you never expect yourself to be in this situation, but it wasn't too bad. his moans and whimpers of submission was turning you on.
- moments of your mouth on him later, you were dripping and needing a release too. you took him out of your mouth making a 'pop' sound
- "i hate to be selfish but i promise i'll make it worth the trouble." you say to the whimpering man underneath you, starting to strip.
- you got all your clothes off in seconds, putting him at your entrance you hear him moan, "oh god, you are such a selfish slut, i love it~♡︎"
- sinking into you, his eyes rolled in the back of his head as he panted. moving your face into his neck, you whisper, "this selfish slut is going to ruin you, keep trying to big talk me and i'll have you in a wheelchair. now, be a good boy for me, okay?"
- "y-yes!♡︎"

𝒾𝓁𝓁𝓊𝓂𝒾

- you were a butler for the zoldyck family, specifically for illumi. usually you just leave his clothes on his bed for when he gets out of the shower but today was different.
- you walked in to see him in his robe, bulge where pants usually fit. "i'm so sorry, master illumi! i-"
- you didn't even see him walk up to you but he was in front of you now, using his pointer finger to shush you. "it's fine. i was going to ask you something anyways."
- your brows furrowed "hmm?"
- he points to his bathroom door and asks, "would you like to join me?"