🪐𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐞🤍

♠️🃏♠️

Sitting on the edge of the bed, I look into the vanity across from me to see my face. Short hair disheveled, burning skin, tearing eyes. My body isn't better, the blue night gown holding me stained with mascara and blood.

"I need to get out of here..." My voice sounded so hoarse and barely audible when I whispered those words to myself- but I did what I needed to, slowly walking away from the only home I had.

. . .

"Well...what do you want to speak to me about? Surely this wasn't for nice chit chat, or rather, this isn't a date.◇" Hisoka sips his glass of red wine, staring into my eyes.

I swallow trying calm my nerves.

Averting my real intent I thought to ask a simple question. "Hisoka, I know that you like to fight people like you. I want to ask, who is the one person you'd like to fight the most?"

He looks at me, trying to analyze me, but he doesn't say anything. Sighing, "Chrollo Lucilfer. That's the one.♡︎" Hisoka's bloodlust makes me shutter.

"Interesting...I suppose I don't need to beat around the bush anymore huh?" I sigh with a stressed smile, his eyes still staring into my soul. "I want to make a deal. But I'm not sure if I should ask here."

"Hmm, let's go to my place then.♡︎" He takes some cash from his wallet and puts it on the table. With his newly free hand, he reaches out to me.

. . .

When we get to his apartment, my nerves heighten even more. "Sit, get comfortable, I bet we will be here for a while. I'll be back.♧︎" He murmurs walking away to get two glasses of wine as I sit on the edge of his bed.

A few seconds later, he came back with two glasses with the bottle to match. He sets it all down. "So, what is it dear?♡︎"

"Your texture surprise...how does it work?"

Leaning on the bathroom doorframe, he explains,"I use my bungee gum with some sort of cloth and it looks like skin. There's a downside to it.♡︎"

"Like what?"

Hisoka points at me as he continues, "if someone were to touch it, they'd know it is fake. Is this 'deal' to do with my abilities?◇"

"Well, yes and no. I need to hide a tattoo but I can't go to someone to remove it."

"Do you not have the funds or something?♧"

"No...okay I'll just say it. I will help you take the place of the new number four if you help me cover my tattoo." I breathe in a breath before continuing, "You see, I left about three months ago. Ever since, Chrollo has tried to find me, but he ended up getting a new number four. They're going through with a mission that I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I helped in...I don't like to but I will beg you if I need to, please help me out!"

I didn't realize I started crying until his thumb was on my cheek, wiping the tear away. "Don't ever beg again, it doesn't suit you at all. Besides, your end of the offer is more work than mine. Now, show me where it is.◇"

"O-okay." The dark red silk cardigan slides off my shoulder. "It's...on my back."

"Alright, I'm going to unzip this now.♡︎"

"Don't be weird about it because I can and will kill you~" His chuckle fills my ears as his unzips the matching cocktail dress.

"All done!♡︎" Hisoka started and finished within seconds, shocking me a bit as his hand slides down my spine.

"Thank you...really. I would of thought you'd think I was weak and leave me-"

"Aww it makes me sad, truly, how low to think of me! Like I said before, there's something in it for me, so why wouldn't I? Now, don't forget me when you start this new life or whatever. Oh! You can stay the night if you'd like since you don't have a place to go, right?◇"

"Oh...uh yeah but I'll get a hotel," I laugh nervously, getting myself covered up again.

"Anyways thank you, again, I'll call you in the morning and give you the details about the troupe. I should get going."

"Not so fast~♡︎"

"Hmm?"

"Don't you think you're forgetting something?♧︎"

I look at the tall jester puzzled for a moment until his smirk makes it click. "Are you really that love deprived?" I ask deadpanning.

"Mmhm~♡︎" I get on my tippy toes and kiss his cheek. "That wasn't that hard was it?◇"

"Yeah, whatever." I roll my eyes and sigh. "Good night, Hiso."

"Night!♡︎"

...3 years later...

"Hello, Chrollo~♡︎"