𝖘𝖑𝖊𝖊𝖕

𝓱𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓴𝓪
- y/n opened the door to your apartment, hoping hisoka didn't just pop in. you had a cut on your cheek from a fight and you didn't want him to see, you know how dramatic he can be.
- you make your way in, putting your stuff down and go to the living room to turn on the light only to see hisoka out cold on the couch.
- all you could to do is smile at him, he looked so at peace. you noticed he didn't have a blanket so you went into the closet next to the couch and got one for him.
- you put the soft layer of cotton over him, he shifts his body, starting to talk softly too.
- you lean over his body, bending over to kiss his forehead and say, "good night."
- eventually he wakes up and knows you're home due to the blanket he has.
- he'll walk to your room still half asleep and plop into bed beside you. "good night~"

𝖈𝖍𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖑𝖔
- the leader has a cold and finally took some time to relax a bit.
- you walk to his home with some groceries in hand.
- getting the keys to open up the house, you get in shortly after. you turn on the light and set the food down on the counter.
- being as quiet as possible, you walk to his room and try to hear for anything like changing clothes or sleeping. you slowly opened the door to find your friend trying to sleep. "hey, how are you feeling? do you want anything?"
- "like hell and can i have something to eat? i don't care what it is just something hot please." his voice sounded so different.
- "sure thing! coming right up." you smile and shut the door, making some soup with the groceries you have.
- ten minutes later, everything was ready to go. you got a tray and made your way to his room. his eyes sparkle with joy when he sees the soup. "here you go!" you didn't get a verbal response, he was already digging in.
- "thank you for the food." he said once he was finished.
- "no worries! anything else i can do?"
- he thought for a moment, "actually could you read me a story?"
- "mmhm! let me see." you get up from the chair you were in and look behind you, picking a random book.
- after a few minutes, he was out.

𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖚𝖒𝖎
- y/n was washing the dishes as illumi was flipping through the shows or movies on.
- "what kinda movie do you want to watch?" illumi asked you as you dry off your hands, done with the last few dishes.
- "i don't know. what do you want to see?"
- "let's pick a random one," he proposed. you nodded your head in response. it was around 8:30 when the movie started and it was 2 hours long. you both were exhausted and not really looking for an engaging movie so it was only natural to slowly drift off as the movie plays the background.