🔪𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐳𝐞𝐧🔪

Please don't read if you're not comfortable with violence, trauma, etc.

♠️🃏♠️

I walked into the woods I knew well, not thinking much of it. I know this route home like the back of my hand. Cracking of fallen branches was the sound that followed me as I kept going.

A quarter of the way in, I started to feel uneasy. The atmosphere was...off. Nothing like what I've felt before. A knot in my stomach starts to form, a long shiver crept onto my spine but I couldn't turn back- I didn't want to. I simply wanted to go home.

My body and mind alike were exhausted but apart of me was on high alert. Was I just being paranoid? I breathe in a deep breath, starting to try to process what could be bothering me.

Maybe, it's just my imagination, but who knows?
Before I knew it, I was halfway home. One part of my mind relaxed a bit; while the other, even got more upset. A headache started to blossom, my heart racing- panting to compensate.

My body is giving me signs to run the other way but I never mind it.

Stop bullshitting! I could be home by now if I didn't constantly overthink-

"Get over here, you monster!" An angry scream echos throughout, making me snap out of it.

What the hell was going on here?

"Can you not be so rude? It hurts my feelings~♧︎" An other voice teases, pissing the other guy off even more than before.

"You have feelings? Bullshit! Just come out from wherever you're hiding so I can kill you, Hisoka."

Fuck, I should've listened to my gut...

"Hey!" The angry man Who are you? Are you with him? Hmm...what if I kill your friend over here first? Sound good clown?" Before the sound of someone getting closer to me registered in my head, my hair was being pulled out of my scalp, body going in the same direction. "Who are you?" The taller figure hissed in my ear.

"I- I just wanted to get home, I don't know-"

"I asked for a name! Now you tell me, or I'll slit that pretty neck of yours."

"Let her go, she doesn't belong here and you know it. Besides, you wanted to kill me didn't you?♧︎"

"I didn't ask for your input, scumbag. I asked her the question. Answer me, slut!" His grip got rougher causing an involuntary scream to leave me.

"My name is-" Blood splatter was on my face before I can finish my sentence. The grip on my head was lifted and then a thumping sound of the man's body landed my ears.

I couldn't stop staring at the other party still standing. He was now visible in the moonlight.

"I'm sorry you had to see that dear, but, he did deserve it...Are you alight? Did I miss something?Hello~◇" He waited for a moment but it was fruitless. I couldn't move my lips, or body for that matter, completely horrified of that I've seen. "Hmph. Very well, I'll just carry you.♡︎"

His arms wrapped around my legs and back lifting my frozen body off the ground, leaving me in tears in his arms...

Sorry if this is bad but I hope you enjoyed :)