🍒𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖊𝖞𝖜𝖆𝖞 𝖕𝖙 𝖙𝖜𝖔🍒

♠️🃏♠️

You felt something off about your bed as you woke up you look at the clock. 3AM. "Really?" You say to yourself. You start remembering everything that happened last night and panicked. You go to move but you feel something strong imprisoning your body. You look over and see the one and only man you were worried about, Hisoka Morrow, sleeping peacefully. You were annoyed but deep down found him attractive.

You couldn't help but keep looking at him.

He's an asshole and broke into your home but he has the most flawless skin you've ever seen. His voice is sexy too but you'd never admit that. Hell, you'd never admit to seeing him attractive in any sense. Your finger traced his face, outlining it.  'What is wrong with me? You shouldn't think of this dickhead as attractive are you serious?!' An internal monologue filled your mind.

Your eyes travel down to see him topless on top of everything. You snap out of your thoughts and take away your finger. 'You dumb ass!' You plop you head on the bed, looking up at the ceiling.

After a while of staring blankly, you feel something move from under you. "Y/n, darling, what time is it?"

"3 AM. Now, get the hell out of my bed, asshole." You say as coldly as you can and move on your side so you're not making contact.

He moves in closer to your person, having one arm blocking you getting out the bed, ignoring your cold demeanor. "What did I say before love?~♡︎"

"You've said a lot, now go away for the love of god."

"I don't believe you want me to go, doll face. I'll circle back to that in a second, what I said before was something along the lines of hmm...don't talk to me like that or I'll have to punish you~♡︎"

"No. Leave me alone."

"Mmhm..." He twirled a piece of your hair with his finger. "Who caressed who a few seconds ago while they were sleeping? Don't tease me if you don't want me around, baby~"He whispered in your ear as he licked the shell of it.

You squirmed under his body. "Oh, please, I didn't do anything. Also don't lick me. I don't know where your mouth has been." You try to push him away but fail...miserably.

"On yours~♡︎" He smirked looking at you.

"I'm not telling you again. Get out." You push on his naked chest.

Hisoka holds on your hand with his free one. "Let me kiss you and I'll leave~" You almost fell for it.

"Absolutely not! Get off of me." You yell at him, roll on your back, and start pushing hard; but he just holds your hand smiling at your fruitless attempts. Suddenly, you feel something trying to get in between your legs. You look down to see his knee putting pressure on your thighs. You couldn't handle the pain anymore and moved your thighs.

Hisoka's knee sinks into the mattress. He takes his hand away from yours and pins both arm on either side of you. "Good girl~" He purred sensually; his face parallel to yours.

Your body betrayed you, showing your blush but you tried to keep an angry glare. "Fuck you." You tried to sound as bitter as possible hoping it would make him give up.