𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐌𝐞 (⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃

i don't think this will matter much on here as on instagram but i thought to give a heads up.

i'm taking a break from scheduled writing.

i don't know how long it will be or if it's going to be completely off the grid for days or weeks.

i shouldn't feel obligated to discuss why but this was a project i did because i enjoyed it. i wanted to create off of things that i love and it was my perfect outlet at the time. and since i loved it so much and needed the support, i shared it, though i wasn't really expecting the amount of people who gave their time to me.

now i'm feeling worn out and i have to post for others instead of myself and that's not fair to me and my mental health.

it's not that i'm blaming a fanbase or anything because trust me i'm very grateful for the energy and love i've gotten throughout this. i just feel i'm personally forcing myself to write like it's on a due date, or not a hobby, and it's taking its toll.

since the names are hisoka or chrollo, it's always going to be called cringe or stupid but i work and take on my plots and stories very seriously. it takes hours, and if i need breaks throughout because life, days, to edit and sometimes, i even scrap it and start all over.

what this all comes down to is that i don't feel my best and need to allow myself room to breathe.

i know some of you are going to be let down, maybe even upset with me and to that i say: if you truly think i can make stories that are 20 paged stories and/or porn every other day or whatever, you're expecting WAY TOO much from me and other authors.

that's all i wish to say. sorry if it came off more like a rant or ramble but i wanted to say everything i felt so i wasn't misunderstood.

follow my instagram (plz i work really hard on it) :

it's @/venuscanons (i post trio tiktoks on there too)

that's all thank you for reading and remember, someone loves you! ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ