🪐𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬🪐

A/N: i wrote this in like 7th grade and edited it a bit...it's cringe i know 😺

My eyes finally open. Everything is so blurry and so cold. I go to rub my eyes to help them focus, but something is holding my hands down on the bed. I feel a muscle strain as I keep trying to move my hands. I keep trying to pull my wrists out of the restraints to get free.

"I don't understand..." I try to process what is happening as my (e/c) eyes finally get in focus. Am I asleep? I look around and see no color. I slowly lift up my body; the (h/c) curls fall to my knotted-up stomach.

"Hello...Can anyone hear me?" I cry out hoping for an answer...my legs look almost purple and my body feels bruised. It punched fear into my head making it start to pound. I want to ease the pain but I can't.

"Please someone...somebody answer!" I start to lose hope when I look down. The brown leather wrapped around keeps my body still. I started to notice my wrists start to ache from trying to get free.

"You look unwell...such a shame." I hear no sympathy, more of sarcasm, from this voice. I look up. The man pushes his leg into the white wall. He talks like he has evil intentions yet he doesn't look fazed at all. Emotionless is the best word to describe him, at least at the moment. His black silk like hair covers him as he stares at the floor. 

After a moment he looks at me. I keep strong eye contact wishfully hoping it would intimidate him and get me out of wherever I am...I don't see anything. No light, no color, literal nothingness...it makes me even more curious.

"You shouldn't have woken up, at least this early. I am honestly impressed." He slowly walked side to side of the box-like room. He was so nonchalant about this whole situation it was disturbing me more and more as I watched him.

"What does any of this mean?" My mind ponders but I probably will never get an answer...The frustration starts to get the best of me. "Let me out!" I didn't even hear myself scream it but he certainly did.

Emotionless to absolute hostile expression. A combination of fear and realization made me clear my throat and close my eyes. I said as calmly as I could "I don't know why you tied me down or why I'm here, but I don't want to hurt anyone, I just want to leave. I won't bother anyone just let me out."

"What do you mean?" He didn't seem angry anymore. He is beyond strange, he doesn't seem human to a degree. He looks simply confused. That makes two of us. "I am tied down in what looks like a colorless box; I don't even see the door...Just let me go."

"I'm going to ask you again, miss, what do you mean?" What is going on? He came in here in a very cynical and sarcastic way; I am taken back from confusion but also not buying this.

"I am not explaining this again. You can see it. Why are you acting like you have no idea of what is happening?" I questioned-

"I'm not asking you again," He states annoyed "what do you mean?" He continued. I looked at him to see him looking at me almost concerned. Something is off. He looks different.

As I think to question him once more, I looked down at my body...it didn't look the way it once was. Nothing was holding me down and my legs weren't losing circulation. There was a pale pink blanket laying on the side of the bed. I looked completely fine and looked up to see the stranger...He is gone.

I feel the anxiety and urge to question what I am seeing come back.

"Was I asleep this whole time?"