𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

ⓗⓘⓢⓞⓚⓐ

- a few days ago, hisoka was telling you about this "ripened fruit" he was going to be working towards- instead of helping with the missions you were both obligated to do as troupe members.

- with a sheet of paper in hand, he starts to read you the poor soul's name and bio from the hunter website. you simply listen, loving the sound of his voice.

- you waited til the evening to see him. partly because you like his company, and partly because you had a strange request but nonetheless you were at his door.

- "hey, um...hisoka?" you were surprised to see him laying in bed with a book in hand, yet it was a wholesome scene.

- "hmm?◇" he hums to you while keeping his eyes on the book.

- "oh...i was coming to check up on you, i haven't seen you since this morning and the troupe asked where you were. anyways, what are you reading?"

- "Alice in Wonderland, i found a copy on the last mission..." he elaborates as he mentally studies you. he knew you were fond of him and probably wanted to stay, "...come here. i'll read some to you.♡︎"

- a twinkle in your eyes blossom as you move farther from the doorway, "okay!" you smile, walking over to the jester.

- he glances over at you with a smile; while you lay down on the bed, close to his side. "okay, i'll start from the beginning. Alice in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll. Chapter I. Down the Rabbit-hole..."

ⓒⓗⓡⓞⓛⓛⓞ

- your boyfriend was always reading. whether that was simple articles to buried classical novels he told me he found or got from a friend.

- it was quite late at night but you both were up.

- while you were making some tea, chrollo was sitting in his favorite chair reading the original first edition of Snow White.

- "how long have you had that one?" you ask pointing at the first edition of the Grimm brothers' works."

- "just got it last night," he softly smiled still looking at his book, "dearest, come sit with me."

- "on it!" you bring the two mugs of tea with you to the table by his chair. you sit in his lap, listening to his heartbeat.

- "053 Little Snow - Write..."