🤍𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧🍒

(𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨)

𝐈

Every time I wake up, I think of the simple piece of fabric that a jester gave me, how thankful I truly am. Sadly, he and I aren't nearly as close as we once were, but we both live quite different lives.

I started working at a bar in Zaban as a hostess and well...this job can be difficult. Still unsure how I ended up this way, but I'm the most popular one here. Sounds great in theory, but not when slimy douchebags try to get on top of you.

Luckily for me, it was one of those nights.

I sat with a man, pouring him another drink, and started listening to his sob story about how his wife left because he cheated- go figure. As I try to give him the glass of whiskey I made him, he grabs onto my wrists. A silent scream from shock left my body but it didn't stop him. "Sir, let go of me please."

Nothing.

"Sir, you're hurting me...please let go of me."

Still not budging. If anything, his hold got tighter.

"Sir, I'll ask again...let go of me, please."

He finally looked me in the eyes with the smuggest smile, "what if I don't want to?"

On impulse, the back of my free hand hit his face, leaving a stinging pain and loud noise to echo through the bar. I stood up without thinking of the scene I've caused. "You've overstayed your welcome. Leave on your own accord or I'll get security to escort you out."

"Darling, don't be such a buzzkill, I just wanted to hold you."

"It doesn't matter when you hurt other people. Go now and we can leave this all behind us."

"I. Don't. Want. To." I glare at him.

"Sir, you've upset my lovely wife and now interrupting the other guests. Please leave.♧︎" A familiar voice and body alike comes close, leaving me speechless.

Although in shock, I play along with the magician.
The sitting man looked at me and let out a judgmental scoff. "You married this creepy fuck, seriously? Women these days have no taste."

"Well, I've loved him for many years, clown makeup and all!" I smile genuinely and walk over to him, gripping his shoulders to get close to his ear. "Now, listen to him because he's a lot more dangerous than I am."

With that whisper, Hisoka's bloodlust, and jealousy, flooded the area. The man shook in the seat, slowly leaving the booth and soon the building entirely.

"Thank you, sir." I nearly forgot he probably doesn't recognize me. That's for the best anyways, I mean he's a troupe member now.

"You are so welcome, madam. Say, have we met before? I could've sworn we have~♡︎"

I felt the blood leave my face as I stared at him. "N-no...I don't think we have. My apologies b-but I have to go back to work now."

"Oh? Well then maybe I can be your next customer, hmm?♡︎" His sly smirk makes me stress smile.

"I don't see why not, come sit!" I walk back to the booth and pat the cushion next to me, trying to keep calm.