𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐧

ⒽⒾⓈⓄⓀⒶ

Hisoka opens the door and my ears perk up, alerting me to get my head out of my book and greet him. But something is off...he looks disheveled, to say the least. His shirt is ripped, his eyes heavy, face and body alike, covered in his and his opponent's blood.

"Wow, you look rough," I say what I thought- out loud. I quickly cover my mouth and look away just to hear a tired laugh.

"You aren't wrong, my dear." He walks past my frozen body continuing his thoughts, "I know we had our date but we can do something here, right?"

My body once clutched with fear, jumped into activity. "Of course! Why don't we get you washed up?" He stops walking past me and to the bedroom.

"We?" A smirk is placed on his face as he looks my way.

Finally realizing what message that could have made to a pervert, a blush pierced my skin. "Not like that! I mean I will tend to your wounds, not everything has to be sexual you know!" I annoyingly yell across the room.

"We will see how long that attitude lasts~"

Damn him!

. . .

The stitch is fully intact as I finish tending all his injuries. "And there you are!" I cheerfully smile as he looks at me unusually softly.

"Thank you, darling, you are really something." A small smile tugs on his lips as he looks at me. It pulls at my heart as I look at a more serious side of the jester.

"Your welcome, Hiso," I whisper as I walk to the bathroom, putting the first aid kit away. The next thing I know, I'm in his arms in bed, hearing a calm heartbeat. My eyes try to stay open and alert but it gets harder and harder-

"Hey, it's alright, go to sleep. I'll be here when you wake alright?" I simply nod and close my eyes. As I drift to sleep, I feel his soft lips on my forehead and hear an almost inaudible whisper.

"I love you, sweet dreams."

🅘🅛🅛🅤🅜🅘

"Why don't we just stay in and do some self-care? I know a few things we can do!" I try to convince my husband who simply stares at me.

"Now, why would I do that? Plus, whatever you are suggesting as self-care, is most likely not for me."

"Oh, come on! Just try it, maybe you'll like it," I whine.

He simply sighs, "fine. What do you want to do?"

"Hmm...oh, I know! Maybe we can use a hair mask on you!"

"Why, does it not look well?" Illumi asks, taking his hair in his fingers.

"It's not that exactly. I just think its once shiny look is gone."

"Oh...I see."

"Come on, let's go take a bath." I grab his hand firmly, get robes and walk us to the bubbling tub. He takes off his clothes putting them in the hamper before allowing his feet to go into the hot water. I hear a pleased hum from the assassin before he is fully in. I get on the steps of the tub and start washing is hair. In circular motions, I massage his healing head and scalp. "Does this feel ok?"

"Yes. Thank you." He says in a pleased but monotoned voice with his large eyes closed.

A while longer, we stayed like that. It was relaxing to see him relax. It was the silence that helped my sense of smell to be taken away with lavender. "We should get some rest, it's getting late."

"Alright." We walk to the clean bedroom, where we soon get dressed. As he moves the sheets on his side, he asks, "oh, and would you mind coming along with me tomorrow? I need a date."

"So, just like the old days where we killed together, hmm?" I smiled as I did the same.

"Indeed, I hoped you would agree for that reason. We will need to get to the auction hall by 5."

"Alright..." As I slide into bed and drift into sleep, all I can say to myself with a grin is:

"Well this should be fun."

🅒🅗🅡🅞🅛🅛🅞

"What would you like to do tonight?" My boyfriend asks me, finishing up the braid he was working on. I think of all the things we should really be doing instead of him doing my hair but I simply shrug.

"Would you like to try mediating with me? I know you've been busy lately." I look over my shoulder to see a soft smile.

"Sure." He puts the hair tie in my hair and we move to the living room. "So how does this work?" Chrollo asks confused with the amount of videos on it in my playlist.

"It's not too complicated, I promise." I laugh a little looking at the mix of confusion and dread on his face. He really must not know how to relax. "It's to help you, don't worry too much about it, ok?"

"Alright, ready?"

Once the video ended, we both got up from the floor. "Wow, I was skeptical, but that was really relaxing. Thank you honey." His kiss was placed on my forehead. "We should stay in more often."

"Sure thing!"

A/N: hey!!! sorry i know i said id post smut but i cant finish it for the life of me apparently 😭

i hope u guys are doing well and like this wholesomeness i got going on tho!

this was actually a request from the request page so thank u! i know it was supposed to be only illumi but i felt like doing all bc why not?

also chrollo's was totally about me 💀 i have so stress and i could never really help it but working out again and stretching has been so amazing also gardening has been a blast lol

anyways i gtg soo talk to u later! :) <3