O.3

Melanie

I was getting ready to go to bed, After I put my wet curly hair in a bun I walked to my bed. I turned on the TV. I sat down watching TV when I heard a knock on my door. I knitted my eyebrows together. My mother never knocks she usually just walk in like the last time when she caught me pleasuring myself when I was bored. I shook that thought out of my head hearing another knock.

"U-um come in" I said uneasy
The knob twisted and opened and I saw that boy, I made fun of a couple days ago.

"Who are you" I asked
He didn't say anything, he just walked in slowly.
"Who let you in my house" I yelled

He still didn't say anything and kept his pace, he pulled something black out of his pocket and flicked it up. It was a pocketknife. My eyes widen and I tried to run to my window but he caught my leg and pulled me back making me fall down on the floor making a big noise. I yelled for help but he covered my mouth, I struggled but he was stronger than me. He pinned me down on the bed as I screamed in his mouth, I immediately stopped when he put the knife to my throat. I breathed heavily looking up with sweat trickling down my face. He pulled my face closer to his.

"I want you to stay the fuck away from Maria, or I will kill you and your mother, okay" he said with a deep voice
I nodded quickly.
"You think I'm joking" he said
I shook my head quickly and began crying feeling the knife press against my skin.
"Stay away, if I ever catch you talking to her or even think about talking to her, I will slid your mother fucking throat, just like that" he said
I nodded again.
"Good"

He let me go and I gasp for air sense he held my neck to hard. He grabbed a big chunk of my hair and I faced him showing nothing but anger in his eyes.

"Don't tell nobody or I won't have to think twice about actually killing your ass" he said

He kissed my cheek then shoved my head forward. I held my throat as I watched him walk out backwards looking at me. As soon as he left I locked my door and closed and locked my window, I crawled to my corner and held my legs to my chest shaking and rocking back and fourth. Maria wasn't kidding when she said someone was watching her.
Pov Over

Jacob

I was completely losing it, I beating myself up. Maria will hate me forever, she can never find out. I paced in my room pulling my hair screaming. I punched the wall multiple times making a hole. I didn't care, that was the like tenth one I made. I slid down the wall and covered my face with my hands, I'm so disgusted with my self. I began crying my eyes out and shaking.

Why would you do that to me Jacob

I'm sorry bonita, please don't be mad at me

I'm not mad Jacob

Wait, your not mad

No I'm FURIOUS how could you do that to me, I thought you loved me

I do love you, bonita, it was a big mistake I promise not to do it anymore, please

I HATE YOU JACOB

I began punching myself, I wasn't doing this, Maria was. She hates me, she dragged me to the bathroom and forced me to grab a razor, I shook my head. (He thinks maria is in his head, its one of his personalitys)

No baby please don't do this, I'm sorry

No Jacob, you cheated on me with that hoe and now you have to suffer

She raised my sleeve of my hoodie, I sobbed and begged her, she drew a big line across my arm. I screamed and dropped to the floor feeling the blood ooze out of my arm dripping onto the floor, I crawled up in a ball and cried. I should've never kissed Melanie on the cheek now my baby's mad at me.

Maria

I was outside of my house sense today was Saturday, and it was nice day to come outside. I put on some clothes, and came outside.

I was looking around looking at the kids play and teenagers be a couple. I need a boyfriend, I saw that boy running towards me, I got up and about ready to run until he ran up to me and hugged me from behind. I struggled to get out of his hold but he held me tighter and cried.

"Get off, I don't even know you" I said

He let me go and turned me around.

"My names Jacob" he said
"Okay and" I said
"I'm sorry" he said

I looked down.

"Why did you do that," I asked him

I didn't hear anything but soft sobs, I felt bad. I hugged him and he immediately hugged back squeezing me tight.

"I love you" he muffed
"Um" I said
"Can we hang out" he asked
"Um uh-
"Good, tomorrow at six I'll pick you up and dress casual babe" he said kissing my cheek

I was stunned, he walked away and winked at me. I walked inside and shut my door sliding onto it.
Pov Over