O.9

Recap

"I love you okay, I'm sorry I did what I did, please don't hate me, just please" he said sobbing. I looked at him and sniffed. I can't believe I'm about to so this but........

Maria

I walked over to Jacob and slapped him, I stormed away getting pulled away by Jacob. He pulled me in his chest and stared at me, I stared back. I didn't really noticed how handsome Jacob was. I stared at his features, his light brown caramel eyes. His pink plump lips, his sunkissed skin. Jacob was beautiful as ever.

Why didn't I notice that before, instead of me pushing him away. I shook that thought out of my mind when Jacob pressed his lips upon mine, I kissed back and he put my arms around his neck and snaked his arms around my hips.

He pulled me closer, and I pulled back and pushed him away. I walked away again until he grabbed me and threw me on the couch and pinned my wrist on my lap and sat on them. I struggled but he put his head in my neck.

I sighed and put my face in his neck and propped up my chin on his shoulder. "I'm so sorry, babe I just want you all to my self" he whispered, I sighed. "Did you use protection" I said quietly. He nodded in my neck.

I sighed in relief. "Do you love me" he said, I looked around not answering. I felt him squeeze my wrist and I winced. "You don't love me" he shouted, He looked at me, his eyes were now black and his cheeks were red. "Ow Jacob stop your hurting me" I said,

"Who is it, why don't you love me" he yelled in my face, I blinked hard in every word. I opened my mouth, and nothing didn't come out. "Hello" he said looking in my eyes. "I-it's Jaden, I like Jaden a lot" I said, even know he stood me up, he did apologize.

He told me a family emergency and we talked for a while. I shook out of my thoughts and watched as Jacob face went blank. He got up and let go of my wrist. "Get out" he said, I looked at him confused. "Get. Out" he said sternly, he balled up his fist.

I guess I took to long to get up because Jacob was now pushing me out of his house. He opened the door and pushed me out making me land flat on my butt. I was stunned as I watched him slammed the door.

I stood up after a couple minutes and dusted my bottom off. I slowly walked to my car and got in, I grabbed my keys from my pants and stuck the key in the engine, I drove out his drive way and drove to my house. I was confused in the whole car ride.

I think Jacob has totally gotten over me, I shrugged a little and made it to my house, nana is not here so I jogged up to my room and took a long shower was the first thing I done when I walked in my room. After the shower I got dressed in my pajamas.

I got in my bed and thought about today. Why did Jacob have to like me, more like be obsessed with me, I then thought about the pictures in his phone. That means he comes into my house and watch me sleep, more important.

Watch me shower. I shuddered and turned on my Tv and watched Family guy a little and dozed off.

Jacob

As I saw her drive away, I lost it, I wanted Jaden Dead. Now, Today, at this time. I wanted him dead and his blood on my knife. I sat down and began to plan out my revenge, not really revenge but he took Maria. I warned his scrawny ass to, I got up and stormed to my kitchen.

I grabbed a knife and stabbed it into my counter having the knife stand up. I grabbed it and stabbed the counter repeatedly, pretending it was Jaden. I gripped my hair and screamed out in agony. Maria was coming back and the voices in my head were getting louder.

I couldn't stop it, I didn't want them to stop. They wanted Jaden dead and I did to.
Pov Over

Sorry it took me a while, I was busy & lazy but another should be up & longer since this was short.