O.5

Maria

I woke up to something going up and down my legs, I fidgeted a bit and it stopped. After a while it kept going up and down my leg a little faster. I giggled.

"Stop nana" I said, I opened my eyes seeing Jacob sitting on my bed smiling at me. I screamed and moved away from him having me falling off the bed.

"What's wrong baby" he asked standing up, I got up and glared at him. "How in the hell you get in my house" I semi yelled, he chuckled, that same annoying ass chuckle. "I wanted to surprise you, I got your clothes out for you" he said

I looked at him weirdly. "Who let you in" I said, he smiled at me. "No one, I was knocking for hours and the door was unlocked" he said shrugging, I ran my fingers through my hair, nana forgot to lock the door. "Want to get something to eat" he said, before I got to respond, he talked. "Okay, get ready" he pointed to the bathroom door. I walked backwards away from him and ran in seeing some clothes. He did have good taste.

I was wrapped up in a towel getting ready to put on my clothes when Jacob burst in. "Hurry up" he said then stopped and looked at me, he bit his lip and walked closer to me, I backed away from him as far as possible but he cornered me. He breathed on my neck sending chills down my spine, he ran his nose up and down my neck and kissed it. I bit my lip and pushed him away from me.

I tried to get past him but he grabbed my towel yanking it off, I screamed and ran out taking out some undergarments and sliding them fast as he just watched and stared. I slid on my last boot and put my hair in nest bun. He grabbed my hand and brought me to his car, we got in and he drove off. It was a awkward silence until he pulled up at Dunkin Donuts. We got out and we walked inside and to the counter.

"What would you to like" The employee asked, Before I got to talk Jacob spoke up, if he don't stop cutting me off. "I'll have a coffee, two sugars, a lot of cream and she'll have a frappe, with two powered donuts" he said, I looked at him shocked, how in the hell he know what I wanted. The guy nodded and walked away, we sat down at a table and waited.

"Are you stalking me" I said bluntly, he looked up at me from his phone. He stared at me then chuckled. "Stop fucking chuckling, nothing is fucking funny, just answer the damn question bitch" I snapped, he glared at me and put his phone down slowly and crossed his arms leaning forward. "No I am not stalking you, okay, is that what you wanted me to say" he said

I shook my head. "If your not, then why do you know my shoe size, what I wanted from here, and you said you loved me, we met like three days ago" I said, he shook his head and grabbed his phone. "I know your lying" I said, he kept his eyes on the phone and ignored me. I leaned over to him and grabbed him by the shirt and he smirked at me.

"Answer me" I snapped at him, he grabbed my face and kissed me. I pushed him away and wiped my mouth. The waiter came with our stuff, I grabbed my frappe and took a sip of it. I took a bite out of my donut. Jacob got up and went to pay for our stuff leaving his phone. I looked around and quickly grabbed it.

Unlocking it, I went straight to gallery. I went through his pictures, it was pictures of me when I was sleep, eating, jogging, at school, talking, walking, and other crap. There was one when I was sleep and he was right next to me smiling, then another one when he kissed my cheek.

"Find anything" I quickly dropped his phone and jumped seeing Jacob standing right there, I held my chest. "Don't scare me like that" I said, he sat down and grabbed his phone, he looked up at me. "So you were going through my stuff" he said raising his voice. People looked at us, as Jacob got up and grabbed me by the forearm and dragged me out.

"Jacob please stop, I'm sorry" I said, he put me in the car and got in slamming the door. He licked his lips and screamed hitting the steering wheel, I jumped. He gripped his hair and banged his head on the window. He stopped and burst out crying. "I'm sorry Maria please don't hurt me" he said, he shook his head and shook rapidly. I was confused, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a pocketknife and my eyes expanded. He raised his sleeve and started to press the knife tightly on his arm, creating a trickle of blood.

I grabbed it away from him. "Jacob please stop your scaring me, don't hurt yourself" I yelled, he started sweating and breathing heavy. "I'm sorry" he yelled gripping his hair, I stopped him and he stopped screaming. He looked straight at me in the eye, making me shiver a little. "I love the pain baby, I love the pain you give me, I can take it" he said, I looked at him. "Can you please stop cutting yourself" I said

"I'll stop if you be my girlfriend" he whispered, I froze and looked down. If I said yes, he'll stop cutting himself and stop acting like a insane psycho. If I say no, he'll keep cutting himself and act like insane and he'll start to kill himself. I looked up and saw Jacob crying silently while staring at me. "Okay" I whispered, he blinked twice and smiled brightly. He hugged me tightly as I hugged back. "Will you stop" I asked him, he sniffed and nodded.

He took me home after that, I got out and he got out also, we walked to my house hand and hand. I stopped at my door and turned to him as he smiled slightly. He stepped closer to me and started leaning, I stood there as he pressed his lips upon mine, the first time I ever kissed back, I didn't push back, I didn't look at him in disgust. I kissed back as he creased my face.

I pulled back and looked at him seeing he had his eyes still closed and cheesing like a idiot. I kissed his cheek and walked inside.

Jacob

I walked backwards to my car, I was still smiling. She got me sprung and I was on cloud nine, I drove to my house and walked inside throwing the keys on the counter and plopped down on my couch and started daydreaming. She finally kissed back and didn't push me back. She's finally my girlfriend.

About time you asked me out

Whatever

I can't believe I said yes after I made you go crazy

Only if you stop cutting me

Stop disobeying me, and I'll stop cutting you

Okay

I got up and grabbed my phone from my back pocket and unlocked. I went through my contacts and went to My Angel . I started texting her, and we talked for about an hour, but she had to go take a shower so I took one also and put on my Pajamas and waited for her to reply. I am so happy right now, nothing and I mean nothing will break us apart and will nobody take her away from me.

( Just to let you guys know, he thinks Maria is in his head, so he talks to her & he lets her control his mind & body actions )

Chapter coming soon