O.10

Maria

I had walked into school and I feel so refreshed, no Jacob in my way and nana is having a new boyfriend. Wait, that's not good news. But anyway I couldn't wait to see my friends and Jaden. I walked down the hall getting greeted by a lot of people but mostly people walked up to me and hugged me.

I walked to my locker and opened it using my combo, I know I'm backed up with work so I have to make all of it up. I felt someone hands over my eyes. "Guess who" The person said, I knew that voice. I smiled. "Is it Jaden" I said jumping a little.

The person turned me around to Jaden, I smiled bigger. "Someone is happy to see me" he said giving that smile. I nudged him. "I'm just happy to be back" I said playfully rolling my eyes. "Yeah because Jacob psycho ass had you locked up in his basement" he joked, I nervously giggled.

"Shut up," I said pushing him, he chuckled. "Alright but I want to take you out after school" he said, I raised my eyebrow. "You sure you not gonna stand me up" I said, he nervously rubbed the back of his neck and chuckled.

"Of course not, and you know why I couldn't make it" he said, I rolled my eyes. "Okay" I said, he then gave me that puppy dog eye, he raised both his eyebrows making his forehead crease up. That made me die inside and go to heaven. "Okay just please stop" I whined, I couldn't take it no more.

He smiled and stopped. "I have that affection on girls" he said popping his imaginary collar. I rolled my eyes, "Cocky much" I said chuckling, he closed my locker and dropped his arm over my shoulder and we walked. I was looking around until I spotted my friends.

"Hey guys" I said, I pulled Jaden over to them. "Hey miss M.I.A" Ray said crossing his arms, I rolled my eyes. "Whatever" I said, "Jacob finally let her out sight" Jaden teased, they laughed at me. I frowned and crossed my arms waiting for them.

They finally stopped after a couple minutes. "I'm sorry" Jaden said, "Whatever" I said once again. "So what's been going on" Asia asked, "Um my nana got a new boyfriend, Jaden and I are going good" I said, smiling a bit.

"So you and Jaden a thing now" Chres asked, Rose shot her eyes at him. "Why do you care Chresanto" she hissed using his full name. We cooed looking at him. "I-I don't, I'm just asking damn" he said, he looked away.

Rose dragged Chres away. "Jealous much" Craig joked, I was still watching Rose. "Yeah I guess" I said, the bell had rang. "Come on baby girl" Jaden said. "Bye guys" I said, they waved bye to me except Melanie. I still don't understand her, I shrugged and walked into class with Jaden.

Rose

I was fuming with Chres because obviously he liked Marià, and he's denying everything. I stopped talking and ran a frustrated hand through my hair. I then felt Chres arms snake around my tiny waist and pulled me into his chest.

"Baby, I'm serious I don't like her, she's pretty but I don't like her okay" he whispered, I looked around, then nodded. "Okay Chressy" I said, he picked up my chin and gently kissed my lips, I kissed back and ran my fingers through his small curls.

I tugged at them then I pulled back. "Get to class" he said, I smirked then walked away feeling stinging sensation. I didn't bother to turn around because I'm used to it now. I was walking to my locker when I saw that Jacob boy pacing around crying.

My curious self walked over to him and I regret so much. "Are you okay" I asked him, his head snapped to me and he stared at me. I looked around a little feeling uncomfortable. He was now standing in front of me and I backed up a little.

"Hi" he said, I looked up at him. "Uh hey are you okay" I asked again which was the only reason why my stupid self came over here. "Yea, it's just that my girlfriend is cheating on me" he said looking down.

I scrunched up my face, he has a girlfriend? This was hard to believe, I looked at him again. "Who's your girlfriend" I asked, he sniffed. "Maria" he answered. My jaw dropped and my arms, all these questions were up in my head now.

I snapped back to reality. "Okay when" I said, "A week" he said shrugging. "How when Jaden and her is a thing" I said, the rim of his eyes watered. "She doesn't love me" he said lowering his head. I felt bad for him and pulled him into a hug.

How Maria gone do that to him, even know he's not right in his head, people still have emotions. I have to talk to her, I heard a teacher coming so I pulled Jacob in a corner. "I'm sorry Jacob, I didn't know Maria was your girl but yeah Jaden and her is thing" I said, "It's okay because I'm going to get her back" he said

I nodded. "Good thinking" I said, "I'm going to kill Jaden" he said, I laughed thinking he was joking but he wasn't laughing at all. "Your joking right" I said and stopped laughing. He shook his head and his eyes changed to black.

"Wait your really going to kill him" I yelled. He nodded. "Yes, he's taking my baby away from me, and no one's taking her away from me" he said, I backed away from him, about to run but he pulled me back and put his hand over my mouth.

I kicked and screamed in his hand. He pushed me in the wall having my face up against the wall. I felt him breathing on my neck. "Now if you tell anyone I will kill you to, I was planning on killing your little Chressy boo, because I heard him wanting to fuck her, but I left him a warning, same with Jaden, now I want him dead" he said

I knew it. Chres did like Maria. He lied to me, I began silently crying. "Don't cry, now are you in with me" he said, I thought about it, but I want nothing to do with this. But then again, I thought about him saying he would kill me. I nodded slowly and he let me go, I turned around and saw Jacob take out his phone.

"Here give me your number" he said shoving me his phone, I quickly dialed it in. I gave it back to him and put a piece of my hair behind my ear. He looked at me. "Are you obsessed with Maria or something" I asked. He looked up thinking about it, then looked at me.

"Something like that" he said shrugging. "When are you gonna um, k-k-kill him" I said nervously. He chuckled. "Your really that afraid to say kill, you are such a baby but anyway, I'm planning on tomorrow night, and your going to help me" he said

"I'M NOT K-" he cut me off by putting his hand over my mouth. "Man" he looked around. "Shut the fuck up, your helping me, and no your not killing him, I am. I just need you to help with some stuff. I'm doing the dirty work and I want his blood and him gone" he said

I nodded slowly, This boy is beyond psycho, he has some kind of disorder or something. He let me go and walked away. I slid down the wall and put my hands in my head. Why did I ever go over to him.