O.19

Maria

Jacob has been acting weird lately sense we have babysat Mya. One time I was getting undressed to take me nice hot bath. He called me saying I was teasing him. I was very confused, until I shrugged it off. What really freaked me out is when I was playing basketball with Craig and he called me again saying he told me not to hang out with no boys besides him. I thought he was watching me, and I was getting comfortable with him. I was now on my laptop looking at college's I wanted to go to.

My phone was ringing so I picked it up seeing Jacob's name was across it. I ignored him because right now is not the time and I do not feel like talking to him about whatever. I paid back attention to what I was doing before and finally decided to go to NYU in New York, if not I'm still deciding because my senior year is almost over and I am off to college. Jacob called me once again, I turned my phone off and jogged down the stairs seeing my Nana packing.

Yes I said packing because she's going to live with her new fiancé. I'm happy for her, and she really trust me alone in my house. I kissed her cheek hugging her tight. "I'm going to miss you" I said, she hugged back. "Me to, and I'm trusting you" she said pulling back and waving her finger in my face. I touched her finger and put it down. "Trust me nana I got this" I said smiling a little, she smiled and hugged me. "Oh I love you Maria, and you can positively bring your boyfriend over" she said, that's her cue, I took her arms off and grabbed her suitcase giving it to her and slightly pushing her out.

I locked the door and leaned on it, missing her already. I leaned back up and walked to the kitchen grabbing me a pack of fruit snacks. I sat down eating them, I was looking around until I heard in something the living room. I put down my fruit snacks and grab a knife. I slowly walked in seeing Jacob watching Tv. "What the hell Jacob" I snapped, he looked at me. "Whoa Babe, your going to kill me or something" he said chuckling, I find nothing funny, why is he laughing? "Jacob your insane" I said laughing, he looked at me.

"What did you say" he asked, I stopped laughing putting the knife down the table. "Jacob how did you get into my house" I said folding my arms, "Aside from that" he says passing me, I turned around and he did also. "Why didn't you answer my calls or texts" he tells me, I ran a hand through my hair and sighed. "If you must know Jacob, I was looking up college's" I say, he nods. "Why, I already planned for us to go to New York, Marry, and have kids" he explained to me. I dropped my mouth, He already knows what's plan for a future that's not happening I close my mouth as he daydream.

He's acting crazy again and I don't like it at all. Why can't he just get over me and be with someone else who accept's him, I thought. "You really mean that" he says catching me off guard. "What" I question, "You just said why can't I just get over you and be with someone else" he repeats what I just say in my head. "I said that aloud" I ask myself, "Yes you did" he answer my question. I open my mouth to say something but nothing comes out. "Fine, I'l leave you alone for the rest of your life," he said

I frown, he's going to give up that easy. I mean I'm kind of happy but surprised. "If you only say I don't love you no more to my face" he says, that's kind of harsh. How can I say that when I never loved him, I take my chance with it anyways. I slowly walked to his face seeing his eyes sparkle. He's making this hard for me to say when 's he's going to cry. I cleared my throat, and look in his sparkled eyes. "Jacob I-I-I" I stuttered, "You can't say it because you still love me" he says cutting me off, I can't say it when your face looks like a lost puppy. I would say it but right now he's squeezing the life out of me. "I knew you still loved me" he said in my hair.

"Uh" I muffed, "Debemos estar juntos para siempre" he said in Spanish, I frowned my eyebrows, I reminded myself to look that up. I pulled back from Jacob and fake giggled and grabbed the knife hurrying to the kitchen. I had put the knife back where I grabbed it. I then grabbed my unfinished fruit snack from the counter. "Oh my sweetie pie" Jacob sang, kind of corny, but still annoying. "What the hell do you want" I spat, he crossed his arms around my waist. "Now is that a way to talk to your boo" he said, my lip tremble from a giggle. That was really funny.