O.28

Maria

I slowly opened my eyes looking around seeing I was in a cream filled room. I felt around me feeling an enormous bed. I was oddly confused where I was. I sat up slowly rubbing my eyes stretching my arms and legs out.

I removed myself from the bed and noticed I was in a hotel room. I walked around a little feeling lost not knowing where jacob was.

I walked over to the door opening it seeing jacob with two boxes of pizza. He smiled at me and squeezed himself in. I huffed and closed the door walking to where Jacob was until I heard a knock.

"Get that for me babe" Jacob said stuffing his face with pizza. I rolled my eyes and walked back to the door. I opened it seeing that Giovanna bitch, she smirked at me and pushed passed me. I slowly closed the door holding my self back from hurting this girl.

I turned around seeing that girl eating pizza with Jacob. " Maria I'm sorry for punching you and giving you a bruise hun" I scrunched my eye brows watching Jacob look down.

 I don't know who she talking to, she looks more horrible than me, busted lip, her noise scratched up, she had a band aid on her forehead. I am so sick of her!

I stormed up to her and slapped her hard, I watched as her face sharply turn the other way. Jacob gasped and stood up holding me back.

We watched as she turn head back clenching her jaw. I don't care if she did escape from the mental hospital, I'm not scared of her at all. She lunged up and tried to hit me back but Jacob held her back.

"Jacob fucking let me go so I can beat this pregnant bitch ass" She spat at me, I smiled and chuckled.

 "What is your mental ass gonna do? Set me on fire? kill me with a knife? Bitch come on!" I spat back. She tried to get pass Jacob but obviously he was stronger than her. "Maria please" Jacob pleaded, I rolled my eyes. "Jacob shut the fuck up, oh so you on this bitch side now?!" I yelled. He shook his head until this bitch said something.

"Of course he's on my side, he's mine! Always have been bitch, Jacob haven't told your stupid ass we made love to each other and he doesn't give a rat's ass about you" She screamed.

I knew it.

I fucking knew it.

It went completely silent, I scoffed and turned around storming out.

I heard Jacob calling after me but I ran to the elevator and pressed the button waiting for it. I saw Jacob hair come to my view and the elevator came. I quickly ran in and watched the doors close on him. I slid down the wall breaking down. I should've known better, I knew something was going on between them to. I can't believe I'm pregnant by that jerk.

I heard the doors ding and open, I slowly walked out, drained. I walked out the main doors and made my way down the streets. I didn't know where I was and where to go. I was just walking with people. I then stumbled upon a sign that said ' Kansas Town '. So I'm in Kansas? I sighed and kept walking feeling my stomach growl, I fished through my pocket finding a five dollar bill.

I shrugged my shoulders and walked to the closest fast food place.

Jacob

I ran throughout Kansas trying to find my runaway girlfriend. I swear if I don't find her I'm killing Giovanna with my bare hands, I can't believe she said that. Now Maria is gone with my unborn child and I'm scared and worried to death. Maria can't be out here alone, she needs me. I know well that she doesn't have much money on her and she might starve and not make it. That's what worrying me the most.

It's already been two hours now and it's getting late. I know she's  cold and alone just wondering  the streets. I need to find her quick before something happens to her. I stopped by some people describing maria to people but nobody knows where she was or who. I was tired but I didn't wanna stop looking for her, I have to find my girlfriend.

~

Three weeks later

I pulled at my hair breathing heavily. It's been three weeks since Maria ran away. I haven't stopped searching for her and I know she's out there waiting for me to rescue her. I haven't ate or slept in days, I can't even without thinking about Maria.  

I will find Maria if it's last thing I do.

~

Maria

I ran the fastest my feet could go. I was currently running away from a baker because I stole his bread once again but I had to survive somehow. I've been doing this ever since I known that I had to do stuff on my own. I haven't seen Jacob in while and I can't be in denial because I miss him to death. I tried to head out to the city and be noticeable for him to find me but I feel like he's not even looking anymore, I do have doubt that he isn't because it's been so long but I do have hope that he will find me someday soon.

I just hope my baby is healthy and doing well, I don't want to stress and kill my baby because I can't live my life knowing my unborn baby died because of me. That's the last thing I need. I can admit it was stupid of me to run knowing I don't where to go and how I was going to do anything by myself, I was just angry and hurt at the moment that I wanted to get away from the world honestly. I couldn't take it, I thought Jacob was the most faithful guy I met because he was so crazy about me. I kind of feel like it's my fault because I left him in there without visiting him.

I wish Jacob can hold me again and tell me everything is okay. I want him to make love to me again and kiss me sweetly like he does. I miss every little thing about Jacob, flaws and all. His sunkissed caramel skin, silky and soft curly hair, pink plump luscious lips, his mocha brown orbs, and light mustache, that cute beauty mark on his nose and perfect straight white teeth. Just thinking about every little detail of Jacob makes me mad. I miss him to death and I'll do anything to have him back.

I live in this abandon apartment. I got in by destroying a window and found a decent room. The shower works thank god but I need soap of course. I don't even have any money anymore and I can't get a job. My life sucks right now and I can't do anything about it.

I was currently walking around eating my bread while heading back to the apartment when I heard cries. I was looking around trying to find where it came from until I saw a small puppy weakly walking. I gasped and picked it up petting it. I soon found out it was a boy. He was helpless and hungry. I fed him the rest of my bread and I knew he was hungry by the way he was eating that bread. He had licked me and barked. I giggled trailing to the apartment.

I'm glad I found a new buddy, god knows I needed someone by my side and to keep me company.

Sorry it's been a while but I have and I'm leaving town so that keeps me busy. I wrote a chapter for the people who been asking :).