O.8

Maria

I peaked opened my eyes and looked around, I slowly sat up and yawned. I looked around thinking this isn't my room, I then felt a pain shoot through my parts and bottom. I groaned and flipped the covers off of me, I then felt a cool breeze. I looked down and saw I was fully naked, I quickly covered up and looked around.

I saw a picture of Jacob and I think his mom next to me, I picked it up remembering I was at Jacob's house. I found my clothes and I grabbed them and slid them on. I got out of the bed, and fell down. My legs were numb and killing me. I crawled to the door.

I twisted the knob and opened it slowly, I looked around and stood up and limped down the stairs and saw Jacob with a tray in his hands and breakfast on it. I will not ever eat something he made in my life. He was standing up while watching Tv.

I guess he was going to bring it to me but got distracted. I got to the bottom step then tried my hardest to get to the door but I tripped over a shoe. He looked in my direction and smiled. I got up quickly and watched as Jacob walked over.

"Here" he said handing me the food, I looked at it and it actually looked like breakfast, but I still refused it. "Uh no thanks, I'm not hungry" I said, he frowned his eyebrows and stared at me intensely.

"Why not, I made it for you" he said sternly, I looked at him and he smiled again. "Plus I don't want my babygirl to starve" he said, I shook my head and limped past him and sat down. "Why are you lim- Oh yeahhh" he said smirking, I looked at him confused.

"Oh yeah what" I said scrunching up my face. He chuckled. "Well my sexy mami, we made loveeee" he sang, I gasped and dropped my mouth, I shook my head and stood up pacing around while gripping my hair.

"No no no" I repeated, I groaned loudly, I wanted to wait till marriage, I sat down and cried silently. Not only nana will be disappointed but I wanted to lose it to someone I love and trust. And Jacob is no where near that, I looked up at Jacob and he noticed my tears. He rushed over to me and sat the plate down.

He grabbed my wrist and I winced and blood streamed down. He let go and looked at it seeing Jay, craved on my arm, he walked away and I sobbed because of the pain I was receiving. Jacob ran down with a cold towel and a white long bandage. I don't know why he so concerned, he did this to me.

He washed away my blood and he bit his lip and licked it a couple times. I rolled my eyes as he wrapped the bandage around my arm. I snatched my arm away from him and pushed him back.

"Jacob why would do this to me, I was waiting till marriage, and if I didn't I wanted it to be special and make love to the person I love and trust, I don't fucking love you nor do I trust your ass, You drugged me and had sex with me, my nana will be mad at me and I feel like a hoe" I shouted, I paused then tears fell down. "You don't know how will that affect me, your selfish you only thought about your self" I said crying,

Jacob looked at me with so much emotions in his eyes and hurt written all over his face. I wiped my eyes. After Jacob processed all the things I said, his tears ran down quickly. "I-I'm sorry okay, I love you so much that I'm 'Obsessed' with you. That hurts when you said you didn't love me or trust me, I love you with so much passion, and all I wanted was to be was

loved, I love you okay, I'm sorry I did what I did, please don't hate me, just please" he said sobbing. I looked at him and sniffed. I can't believe I'm about to so this but.......

Sorry about that but I'm updating as soon as I post this.

That's maria on the side or top. If you can see it